I have an "entry visa" receipt attached to my passport that I purchased upon entry into Argentina in 2011 before the current reciprocity fee became a requirement. It shows it is valid for 10 years. Do I have to purchase the reciprocity fee and have that receipt in addition to the proof in my passport for my next visit?
Entry visa to Argentina purchased before Reciprocity Fee
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 2 2 weeks in Argentina
- 3 Buying a SIM card in Chile for I phone 5
- 4 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 5 Birding in Mindo
- 6 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 7 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 8 Rio Advice for 2 Young Women
- 9 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 10 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 11 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 12 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 13 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 14 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 15 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 16 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 17 Back to South America
- 18 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 19 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 20 JW Marriott Lima
- 21 Trip Report - Very Long
- 22 Quito recommendations
- 23 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 24 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 25 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!