Does anyone know the latest info about the new entry fee into Bolivia? Last I heard it´s $100 starting Dec 1, but is that only if you arrive by air (like in Chile) or is it also applicable for overland arrival?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Iguazu Falls-"Best" Way to Reach/See
- 2 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 3 Help us plan our dream SA trip!
- 4 Seek Suggestions on Trip to Machu Picchu
- 5 Avenue of Volcanoes
- 6 Waterfalls near Puyo, Tena, and Baeza in Ecuador
- 7 Best Trek in Peru? (Huayhuash Circuit vs Inca Trail)
- 8 Bariloche car rental
- 9 Trip Report: Studying Spanish in Quito and Cuenca 2007
- 10 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 11 Machu Picchu in January
- 12 Dining in Medellin
- 13 Medellin's hidden Parque is lovely
- 14 Travel with Children to Galapagos
- 15 Christmastime in Santiago/Valparaiso - what to do, where to stay
- 16 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 17 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 18 10 days in Santiago, Easter Islands, San pedro de atacama, doable?
- 19 santiago chile area
- 20 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 21 Reflections on our South America trip
- 22 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 23 Driving from Santiago to Peurto Montt
- 24 Chile: first cut a travel plan
- 25 Argentina and Bolivia in February and March?