Planning a cruise in the Galapagos at the end of August this year. Now I've heard that El Nino will be happening this year. Anyone know anything about this and how it would affect a cruise in this area? (Flying JFK to Miami, Miami to Quito).
El Nino this year? Affecting Galapagos cruises?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 JW Marriott Lima
- 2 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 3 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 4 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 5 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 6 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 7 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 8 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 9 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 10 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 11 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 12 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 13 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 14 Quito recommendations
- 15 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 16 Ecuador-tour guides
- 17 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 18 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons
- 19 lima airport transport
- 20 Bird Poop Scam Making a Comeback
- 21 Father Daughter Trip to Peru
- 22 Bariloche to Puerto Varas Drive: Stops to Make?
- 23 Argentina currency
- 24 Traveling to Peru for two weeks... Itinerary suggestions needed!!
- 25 End in sight for Chile reciprocity fee