I am traveling to South America on business in March. I will be in Quito working until the afternoon of Friday, March 14. I have to fly from Quito to Lima on Sunday night (March 16th). I would love to spend some time at the beach in Ecuador over the weekend if possible.
How reasonable is this? If it isn't super crazy, which beach makes the most sense?
If it IS super crazy, I would love suggestions on what to see/do over the weekend in Quito.
Oh - I'm female traveling alone if that makes any difference at all - I haven't seen a ton of safety concerns posted so that probably isn't an issue. Thanks in advance for your help!
Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 2 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 3 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 4 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 5 2 weeks in Argentina
- 6 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 7 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 8 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 9 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 10 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 11 Back to South America
- 12 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 13 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 14 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 15 JW Marriott Lima
- 16 Trip Report - Very Long
- 17 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 18 Quito recommendations
- 19 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 20 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 21 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 22 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 23 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 24 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 25 Cell phone in Brazil?