I am traveling to South America on business in March. I will be in Quito working until the afternoon of Friday, March 14. I have to fly from Quito to Lima on Sunday night (March 16th). I would love to spend some time at the beach in Ecuador over the weekend if possible.
How reasonable is this? If it isn't super crazy, which beach makes the most sense?
If it IS super crazy, I would love suggestions on what to see/do over the weekend in Quito.
Oh - I'm female traveling alone if that makes any difference at all - I haven't seen a ton of safety concerns posted so that probably isn't an issue. Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 advice about traveling in Peru
- 2 Need and advise about where to go in Bolivia
- 3 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 4 Is it worth the Brazil visa to see the Falls?
- 5 help to plan a budget trip in south america
- 6 Backroads or Nat Geo hiking Patagonia
- 7 Rio de Janeiro in March
- 8 Spontaneity in Cusco activities possible?
- 9 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 10 Southward Ho! Adventures in Chile & ARG
- 11 Argentina in October--more questions
- 12 Our new government to promote foreign tourism
- 13 South America this October
- 14 Chile or Argentina?
- 15 11 hours in Lima
- 16 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 17 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 18 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 19 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 20 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 21 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 22 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 23 Peru in December
- 24 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 25 Tarapoto