I am traveling to South America on business in March. I will be in Quito working until the afternoon of Friday, March 14. I have to fly from Quito to Lima on Sunday night (March 16th). I would love to spend some time at the beach in Ecuador over the weekend if possible.
How reasonable is this? If it isn't super crazy, which beach makes the most sense?
If it IS super crazy, I would love suggestions on what to see/do over the weekend in Quito.
Oh - I'm female traveling alone if that makes any difference at all - I haven't seen a ton of safety concerns posted so that probably isn't an issue. Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Chile
- 2 Buenos Aires for a month?
- 3 South American Mix: Easter Island, Machu Picchu, Rio & the Pantanal
- 4 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 5 Torres Del Paine - total 2 weeks in Chile
- 6 Cartagena tips
- 7 Argentina (Chile?)
- 8 Steaks and Tango - Suggestions Please
- 9 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 10 Cartegena - beach or centre for a week?
- 11 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 12 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 13 What to skip in Argentina
- 14 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 15 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 16 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 17 40th Birthday Trip: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Amazon
- 18 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 19 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 20 Itineraries
- 21 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 22 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 23 Itinerary Help Argentina Chile Patagonia in 23 days
- 24 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 25 Machu picchu with a toddler and baby