I am traveling to South America on business in March. I will be in Quito working until the afternoon of Friday, March 14. I have to fly from Quito to Lima on Sunday night (March 16th). I would love to spend some time at the beach in Ecuador over the weekend if possible.
How reasonable is this? If it isn't super crazy, which beach makes the most sense?
If it IS super crazy, I would love suggestions on what to see/do over the weekend in Quito.
Oh - I'm female traveling alone if that makes any difference at all - I haven't seen a ton of safety concerns posted so that probably isn't an issue. Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 2 Private guide Santiago and Valparaiso
- 3 MARCHU PICCHU
- 4 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 5 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 6 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 7 One week in Cartagena?
- 8 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 9 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 10 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 11 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 12 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 13 Ecuador Pure Life (tour operator) - very negative experience
- 14 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 15 Another Brazil Visa Application Form question!
- 16 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 17 Iquitos Peru and rain forest
- 18 Help w 2nd Guessing Peru itinerary
- 19 Senior Citizens traveling to Machu Picchu
- 20 2 week Peru trip itinerary - Appreciate feedback
- 21 Rainbow mountain trek
- 22 Advice about Inti Raymi in Ecuador this year
- 23 salkantay trek
- 24 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 25 Restaurant Iguazu Falls