I am traveling to South America on business in March. I will be in Quito working until the afternoon of Friday, March 14. I have to fly from Quito to Lima on Sunday night (March 16th). I would love to spend some time at the beach in Ecuador over the weekend if possible.
How reasonable is this? If it isn't super crazy, which beach makes the most sense?
If it IS super crazy, I would love suggestions on what to see/do over the weekend in Quito.
Oh - I'm female traveling alone if that makes any difference at all - I haven't seen a ton of safety concerns posted so that probably isn't an issue. Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 2 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 3 2 weeks trip
- 4 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 5 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 6 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 7 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 8 WEBJET
- 9 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 10 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 11 Itineraries
- 12 Pantanal Lodges
- 13 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 14 3 weeks in South America
- 15 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 16 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 17 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 18 Chile wine tour
- 19 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 20 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass
- 21 Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado?
- 22 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 23 Ceviche in Peru or Ecuador?
- 24 Travel Buddies for the Salar de Uyuni in September 2017
- 25 Help planning trip to Chile (Patagonia and Lakes District) in late October