I am traveling to South America on business in March. I will be in Quito working until the afternoon of Friday, March 14. I have to fly from Quito to Lima on Sunday night (March 16th). I would love to spend some time at the beach in Ecuador over the weekend if possible.
How reasonable is this? If it isn't super crazy, which beach makes the most sense?
If it IS super crazy, I would love suggestions on what to see/do over the weekend in Quito.
Oh - I'm female traveling alone if that makes any difference at all - I haven't seen a ton of safety concerns posted so that probably isn't an issue. Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 When you bike, your hips, stomach, arms
- 2 NO2 Shred :- http://boosthightestosterones.com/no2-shred-reviews/
- 3 Separate tickets - question
- 4 Argentina airpass.
- 5 San Salvador Layover
- 6 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 7 South America this October
- 8 Iguazu Falls - 4 star hotel near the airport?
- 9 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 10 Fun adventure ...with 6 yr old
- 11 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 12 Layover in Lima
- 13 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 14 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 15 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 16 Wine Tours in Chile and Argentina -
- 17 Chile & Argentina wine trips
- 18 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 19 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 20 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 21 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 22 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 23 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 24 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 25 Santiago, Chile