I am traveling to South America on business in March. I will be in Quito working until the afternoon of Friday, March 14. I have to fly from Quito to Lima on Sunday night (March 16th). I would love to spend some time at the beach in Ecuador over the weekend if possible.
How reasonable is this? If it isn't super crazy, which beach makes the most sense?
If it IS super crazy, I would love suggestions on what to see/do over the weekend in Quito.
Oh - I'm female traveling alone if that makes any difference at all - I haven't seen a ton of safety concerns posted so that probably isn't an issue. Thanks in advance for your help!
Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 black magic specialist baba ji+91-9815331734
- 2 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 3 The Amazon River & Machu Picchu
- 4 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 5 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 6 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 7 Lodge in Pantanal
- 8 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 9 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 10 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 11 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 12 Cell phone in Brazil
- 13 10 Full Days in Peru
- 14 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 15 10 day itinerary questions
- 16 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 17 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 18 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 19 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 20 Santiago 2 days
- 21 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 22 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 23 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 24 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 25 10 day in peru