I am traveling to South America on business in March. I will be in Quito working until the afternoon of Friday, March 14. I have to fly from Quito to Lima on Sunday night (March 16th). I would love to spend some time at the beach in Ecuador over the weekend if possible.
How reasonable is this? If it isn't super crazy, which beach makes the most sense?
If it IS super crazy, I would love suggestions on what to see/do over the weekend in Quito.
Oh - I'm female traveling alone if that makes any difference at all - I haven't seen a ton of safety concerns posted so that probably isn't an issue. Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 carnival in rio?
- 2 Trip Report: Bogota
- 3 Buenos Aires
- 4 £5000 budget for South America?
- 5 Argentina Trip report
- 6 Water in Peru
- 7 Areas to stay in Rio de Janiero and Buenos Aires
- 8 Travel Agent Recommendation for Patagonia
- 9 Rio to Paraguay and Iguazu Falls advice needed
- 10 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 11 Peru to Salar de Uyuni
- 12 Colchagua Valey
- 13 Do you need passes to see machu picch?
- 14 Planning Trip to Patagonia and Wine Country
- 15 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 16 Travel in Brazil or visit Machu Picchu?
- 17 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 18 Trip Report - Peru - Long
- 19 Pantanal tour prices
- 20 Safety in Rio?
- 21 Tours to Machu Picchu
- 22 New to traveling, and I need help.
- 23 My Lima Layover
- 24 Strike Peru May 27-28 - urgent decision
- 25 Not your usual Lima Layover Trip Report