We are four 60 somethings traveling together interested in a guide and van and for about 4-5 days within the country (not Galapagos). Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 2 Beware of G Adventures Galapagos tour guides!
- 3 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 4 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 5 argentina & brazil
- 6 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 7 Brazilian music
- 8 Christmas in Cusco
- 9 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 10 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 11 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 12 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 13 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 14 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 15 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 16 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 17 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 18 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 19 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 20 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 21 Private sightseeing
- 22 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 23 Brazilian Professionals Visiting New York
- 24 Honeymoon 9 Days in South America
- 25 Argentina-country's financial woes impact a trip?