We are four 60 somethings traveling together interested in a guide and van and for about 4-5 days within the country (not Galapagos). Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 2 Ipad Hackers in Peru?
- 3 Peru in December
- 4 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 5 Trip Report - Very Long
- 6 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 7 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 8 Heart of the Inca
- 9 Connection in Lima, practical for 3 hours?
- 10 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 11 Senior Citizen's wonderful trip to Sacred Valley thanks to Great Tour Guide
- 12 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 13 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 14 8 Days in Peru
- 15 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 16 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 17 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 18 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 19 Transportation in Ecuador
- 20 NW of Argentina
- 21 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 22 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 23 Ten days in Ecuador
- 24 amazon jungle trips
- 25 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest