A setting golden sun peeks thru gray mountainous clouds as American 931 begins our arrival descent for Quito. Suspended between towering black mountains and twinkling city lights I am experiencing a fascinating view of Ecuador. Read more with pictures at: www.dmbtraveler195.blogspot.com
ECUADOR - QUITO, TENA, PUYO AND BANOS
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Trip Report
- 2 Argentina Holiday Help
- 3 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 4 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 5 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 6 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 7 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 8 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 9 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 10 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 11 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 12 1st South American adventure
- 13 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 14 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 15 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 16 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 17 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 18 For Neoptropical Birders
- 19 Columbia Questions
- 20 Posadas-Paraguay-Brazil-Iguassu: Please, Help Find the Tour Operator
- 21 hotels in Buenos Aires
- 22 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 23 Ecuador Rain Forest with Pre-teens
- 24 Any suggestions for restaurants in Manaus?
- 25 Help with One Week, Christmas, Buenos Aires, solo female traveler