Hello everyone -
We're planning a trip to Ecuador in June. We've booked our cruise to the Galapagos for Friday, June 10, through Friday June 17. We pick up and leave the ship in Quito. We'll be flying out the next day.
What we're trying to decide is what else, if anything, we should do. Because of vacation schedules and family events, the earliest we could get down there would be Monday (honestly, Tuesday would be easier). With just those few days, should we just focus on staying in Quito (with maybe a day trip to Otavalo) or should we try to see something more of the country. We're wondering, in particular, if we should try to visit Mindo and see the cloud forest, spend a few days at one of the amazon lodges in the Oriente or fly down to Cuenca. We hate being rushed on vaction and obviously would not want to do too much, so if we did anything in addition to Quito, it would be just one of those options.
Any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 주식토론 주식교육 oninve.com
- 2 실시간주가조회 세력주 oninve.com
- 3 실시간주식현황 주식카페추천 oninve.com
- 4 실시간주식 공모주펀드 oninve.com
- 5 실시간주식시세 주식카페 oninve.com
- 6 대우투자증권 주가전망 oninve.com
- 7 매수신호 우량주 oninve.com
- 8 대우증권주가 테마주 oninve.com
- 9 국내증권사 국민투자신탁 oninve.com
- 10 연기금투자종목 대한투자증권 oninve.com
- 11 Tourist travel with a Business Visa?
- 12 South American city for 2 female travelers to visit mid June?
- 13 Pereu Floodingf
- 14 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 15 Lunahuana
- 16 Machu Picchu train - luggage limits?
- 17 Cruz del Sur bus - Lima to Paracas
- 18 One week in Cartagena?
- 19 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 20 Lima-Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Machu Picchu first timers
- 21 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 22 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 23 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 24 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 25 Exploring the cities of Ecuador's Andes
Hello everyone -