Ciao, I write you from Italy (it is always better for me to say so I can use my bad english..., sorry).I just bought the air ticket for a trip to Chile, from 8 Nov. to 4 Dec. The first question I have before starting the detailed planning of the trip is: IS IT WORTH TO GO FOR 4 / 5 DAYS TO EASTERN ISLAND? I think that it is a unique place and our could be a unique opportunity BUT it is "not for free" so this is why I REALLY appreciate some comment / suggestion / idea.... GRAZIE! Arrivederci
EASTERN ISLAND: is it a good investment?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 2 Quito trip
- 3 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 4 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 5 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 6 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 7 1 day in Rio
- 8 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 9 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 10 Solo female travelling around South America
- 11 Bariloche car rental
- 12 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 13 Galapagos Islands
- 14 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 15 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 16 Day trip to Paracas
- 17 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 18 Peru trip
- 19 Amazon Manaus Tour Guides
- 20 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 21 Chile or Chile/Argentina - 3 Itinerary Ideas, Can't Decide!
- 22 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 23 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 24 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 25 Mendoza - Wine Lodges robberies