Ciao, I write you from Italy (it is always better for me to say so I can use my bad english..., sorry).I just bought the air ticket for a trip to Chile, from 8 Nov. to 4 Dec. The first question I have before starting the detailed planning of the trip is: IS IT WORTH TO GO FOR 4 / 5 DAYS TO EASTERN ISLAND? I think that it is a unique place and our could be a unique opportunity BUT it is "not for free" so this is why I REALLY appreciate some comment / suggestion / idea.... GRAZIE! Arrivederci
EASTERN ISLAND: is it a good investment?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 2 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 3 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 4 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 5 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 6 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 7 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 8 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 9 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 10 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 11 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 12 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 13 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 14 Private sightseeing
- 15 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 16 Brazilian Professionals Visiting New York
- 17 Honeymoon 9 Days in South America
- 18 argentina & brazil
- 19 Argentina-country's financial woes impact a trip?
- 20 private sightseeing
- 21 private tour options
- 22 Currency Woes
- 23 Trek/Tour companies recommendations
- 24 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 25 Argentina Holiday Help