LAN has a flight (841) from Santiago to Papette that spends 10 hours in Easter Island. If all one wanted out of Easter Island was to see the Statues, can this be accomplished in the layover? It seems that might be what the layover is designed for?
Easter Island Papette
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 A few specific questions about activities in Argentina with kids
- 2 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 3 Lima to Foz
- 4 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 5 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 6 Car rental in Patagonia
- 7 Itinerary Feedback
- 8 Chile Private Tour
- 9 Language study in Brazil
- 10 Columbia Questions
- 11 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 12 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 13 Argentina Holiday Help
- 14 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 15 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 16 Chile - IVA Tax
- 17 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 18 Trip Report
- 19 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 20 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 21 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 22 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 23 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 24 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 25 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)