LAN has a flight (841) from Santiago to Papette that spends 10 hours in Easter Island. If all one wanted out of Easter Island was to see the Statues, can this be accomplished in the layover? It seems that might be what the layover is designed for?
Easter Island Papette
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 2 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 3 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 4 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 5 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 6 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 7 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 8 2 wks in Colombia
- 9 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 10 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 11 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 12 Dentist in Buenos Aires
- 13 iguaza falls
- 14 Argentina Holiday Help
- 15 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 16 Buenos Aries
- 17 Tour guide for Machu Picchu
- 18 Travel to Ecuador in pregnancy
- 19 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 20 cheap flights to paraguay
- 21 Lake Titicaca and Puno - advice on itinerary and altitude sickness?
- 22 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 23 CHILE, please help me in planning our trip.....
- 24 I SURVIVED PERU (subtitle: yes, it's safe for a solo female traveler)
- 25 Obtaining a visa while abroad