I will be in Argentina for about 3 1/2 weeks in mid October 2012
I have rented an apartment in BA
I would like to visit Iguazu for ?2-3 t nights -I was thinking 2 nights a the Sheraton to maximize our time there
What do you suggest? I am not interested in exploring the jungle area while I am there
The other decision is either to go north to the Salta are for about 1 week OR south to Pantogonia etc
My concern is the weather in the south towards the end of october, and so I am ending to lean towards going north
We would do the south at another time
We will not go Mendoza or Bariloche
So: BA Iguazu Salta vs Pantogonia
What are your reccomendations?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 2 Galapagos Add Ons
- 3 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 4 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 5 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 6 Trip Report Ecuador
- 7 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 8 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 9 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 10 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 11 Day trips from Montevideo
- 12 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 13 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 14 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 15 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 16 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 17 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 18 Ecuador, Places to shop
- 19 Only one day in Quito recommendations.
- 20 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 21 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 22 Booking the Grey Glacier Boat Tour
- 23 Volunteering in South America, maybe Peru?
- 24 Atacama and ????
- 25 Departure Tax leaving Colombia