I will be in Argentina for about 3 1/2 weeks in mid October 2012
I have rented an apartment in BA
I would like to visit Iguazu for ?2-3 t nights -I was thinking 2 nights a the Sheraton to maximize our time there
What do you suggest? I am not interested in exploring the jungle area while I am there
The other decision is either to go north to the Salta are for about 1 week OR south to Pantogonia etc
My concern is the weather in the south towards the end of october, and so I am ending to lean towards going north
We would do the south at another time
We will not go Mendoza or Bariloche
So: BA Iguazu Salta vs Pantogonia
What are your reccomendations?
Early Stage of Argentina Iinerary Planning
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Macchu pichu by train and trek
- 2 Chile/Bolivia Itinerary Help
- 3 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 4 Peru, help cutting costs
- 5 Solo female travelling around South America
- 6 Peruvian Amazon
- 7 Need Police Report from Santiago!
- 8 10 days in mid-late May 2015!
- 9 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 10 Anyone traveled with Manu Peru Amazon Tour Company?
- 11 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 12 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 13 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 14 Columbia Local Beer
- 15 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile
- 16 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 17 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 18 10 days in Argentina
- 19 february/march- where to go?
- 20 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 21 driving to salvador
- 22 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 23 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 24 cartagena , columbia
- 25 Peru Itinerary Help