I will be in Argentina for about 3 1/2 weeks in mid October 2012
I have rented an apartment in BA
I would like to visit Iguazu for ?2-3 t nights -I was thinking 2 nights a the Sheraton to maximize our time there
What do you suggest? I am not interested in exploring the jungle area while I am there
The other decision is either to go north to the Salta are for about 1 week OR south to Pantogonia etc
My concern is the weather in the south towards the end of october, and so I am ending to lean towards going north
We would do the south at another time
We will not go Mendoza or Bariloche
So: BA Iguazu Salta vs Pantogonia
What are your reccomendations?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Has anyone taken the 3:30am Cruz del Sur bus out of Lima?
- 2 Senior Travelers to Galapagos
- 3 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 4 Ten Days in Chile - TdP and Atacama
- 5 Booking Galapagos accommodation upon arrival in the high season
- 6 Drawing money at ATMs in Brazil
- 7 Travel Agency in Peru - Deborah Ferrari
- 8 Best Galapagos cruise itinerary when combining with land trips
- 9 Train to Aguas Calientes
- 10 help with a trip to south america
- 11 Restaurant ideas in Lima for my birthday
- 12 Mistura - anyone been?
- 13 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 14 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 15 Yohan, Why Not Suriname
- 16 Jungle Lodge Brazil
- 17 Tickets to enter Machu Picchu
- 18 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 19 Other cities to visit in Brazil other than RIO
- 20 Trip to the Amazon!
- 21 3 nights in Arequipa: music, baby alpaca, restaurant suggestions?
- 22 Peruvian Independence Day
- 23 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
- 24 Globo hours to change money
- 25 Traveling south america, help