I will be in Argentina for about 3 1/2 weeks in mid October 2012
I have rented an apartment in BA
I would like to visit Iguazu for ?2-3 t nights -I was thinking 2 nights a the Sheraton to maximize our time there
What do you suggest? I am not interested in exploring the jungle area while I am there
The other decision is either to go north to the Salta are for about 1 week OR south to Pantogonia etc
My concern is the weather in the south towards the end of october, and so I am ending to lean towards going north
We would do the south at another time
We will not go Mendoza or Bariloche
So: BA Iguazu Salta vs Pantogonia
What are your reccomendations?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 3 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 4 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 5 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 6 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 7 Pantanal Lodges
- 8 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 9 Manaus
- 10 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 11 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 12 Avianca business class
- 13 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 14 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 15 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 16 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 17 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 18 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 19 How many days in Medellin area?
- 20 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 21 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 22 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 23 Peru Trip for the Family
- 24 Pisco sours
- 25 Huayhuash Trecking 8-16th of july