I will be in Argentina for about 3 1/2 weeks in mid October 2012
I have rented an apartment in BA
I would like to visit Iguazu for ?2-3 t nights -I was thinking 2 nights a the Sheraton to maximize our time there
What do you suggest? I am not interested in exploring the jungle area while I am there
The other decision is either to go north to the Salta are for about 1 week OR south to Pantogonia etc
My concern is the weather in the south towards the end of october, and so I am ending to lean towards going north
We would do the south at another time
We will not go Mendoza or Bariloche
So: BA Iguazu Salta vs Pantogonia
What are your reccomendations?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Best Latin American countries!
- 2 Questions Regarding Buenos Aires
- 3 Sao Paulo
- 4 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 5 (Santiago/Valpo done)---Mendoza help please!
- 6 Changing money upon arrival in Buenos Aires
- 7 Salud !
- 8 Peru in Late February?
- 9 christmas in buenos aires
- 10 Cartagena
- 11 Peru domestic airline layover time
- 12 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 13 OAT trip to Columbia?
- 14 Best Bus Company to Iguazu Falls
- 15 ferry: Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento
- 16 Transportation from El Calafate to Puerto Natales
- 17 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 18 Galapagos Island
- 19 Land Based Galapagos Was the Right Choice for Me.
- 20 Puno to Lima
- 21 Solmar Tours in Peru
- 22 opinions on itinerary flow
- 23 10-12 week Backpacking Trip in South America
- 24 If it's Tuesday, this must be...Nicaragua, the Peruvian Amazon, or Colombia
- 25 Leftover Argentine Pesos - where to sell?