I will be in Argentina for about 3 1/2 weeks in mid October 2012
I have rented an apartment in BA
I would like to visit Iguazu for ?2-3 t nights -I was thinking 2 nights a the Sheraton to maximize our time there
What do you suggest? I am not interested in exploring the jungle area while I am there
The other decision is either to go north to the Salta are for about 1 week OR south to Pantogonia etc
My concern is the weather in the south towards the end of october, and so I am ending to lean towards going north
We would do the south at another time
We will not go Mendoza or Bariloche
So: BA Iguazu Salta vs Pantogonia
What are your reccomendations?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 International transfer Buenos Aires AEP
- 2 Peru 18 day itinerary help please!
- 3 Panama, Ecuador and Colombia trip report
- 4 Peru/Amazon/ Machy Picchu Family Vacation
- 5 galapagos island
- 6 Peru's Amazon and the Heat - Iquitos Ceiba Tops Lodge vs. Puerto Maldonado
- 7 Questions Regarding Buenos Aires
- 8 Thinking of OAT trip to Machu Picchu, Galapagos and Amazon Rain Forest
- 9 christmas in buenos aires
- 10 Changing money upon arrival in Buenos Aires
- 11 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina
- 12 10-12 week Backpacking Trip in South America
- 13 Best Latin American countries!
- 14 Peru in Late February?
- 15 Sao Paulo
- 16 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 17 (Santiago/Valpo done)---Mendoza help please!
- 18 Salud !
- 19 Cartagena
- 20 Peru domestic airline layover time
- 21 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 22 OAT trip to Columbia?
- 23 Best Bus Company to Iguazu Falls
- 24 ferry: Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento
- 25 Transportation from El Calafate to Puerto Natales