I will be in Argentina for about 3 1/2 weeks in mid October 2012
I have rented an apartment in BA
I would like to visit Iguazu for ?2-3 t nights -I was thinking 2 nights a the Sheraton to maximize our time there
What do you suggest? I am not interested in exploring the jungle area while I am there
The other decision is either to go north to the Salta are for about 1 week OR south to Pantogonia etc
My concern is the weather in the south towards the end of october, and so I am ending to lean towards going north
We would do the south at another time
We will not go Mendoza or Bariloche
So: BA Iguazu Salta vs Pantogonia
What are your reccomendations?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 2 Sixty days in Colombia
- 3 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 4 Machu Picchu - NatGeo vs. OAT
- 5 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 6 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 7 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 8 Choquequirao Questions
- 9 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 10 12 Day Peru Itinerary Help
- 11 Shopping for sweaters - Quito or Otavalo?
- 12 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 13 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 14 Cajamarca
- 15 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 16 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 17 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 18 Patagonia - Equipment
- 19 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 20 Chile or Argentina?
- 21 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 22 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 23 Nazca Lines from Pisco or Ica Airport?
- 24 Chile cell phone and sim card advice needed
- 25 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina