I will be in Argentina for about 3 1/2 weeks in mid October 2012
I have rented an apartment in BA
I would like to visit Iguazu for ?2-3 t nights -I was thinking 2 nights a the Sheraton to maximize our time there
What do you suggest? I am not interested in exploring the jungle area while I am there
The other decision is either to go north to the Salta are for about 1 week OR south to Pantogonia etc
My concern is the weather in the south towards the end of october, and so I am ending to lean towards going north
We would do the south at another time
We will not go Mendoza or Bariloche
So: BA Iguazu Salta vs Pantogonia
What are your reccomendations?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Huayhuash Circuit in May - good-value trekking companies
- 2 Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales?
- 3 Trip Report : Peru, Bolivia and Argentina
- 4 please help with Argentine Patagonia planning
- 5 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 6 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 7 Grey Glacier in Patagonia, Chile
- 8 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 9 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 10 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 11 Iquitos
- 12 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 13 Rainbow mountain trek
- 14 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 15 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 16 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 17 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 18 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 19 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 20 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 21 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 22 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 23 AllenBrooks- guide/driver in Rio
- 24 Bariloche car rental
- 25 Guide recommendation Cusco Sacred Valley Machu Picchu