I will be in Argentina for about 3 1/2 weeks in mid October 2012
I have rented an apartment in BA
I would like to visit Iguazu for ?2-3 t nights -I was thinking 2 nights a the Sheraton to maximize our time there
What do you suggest? I am not interested in exploring the jungle area while I am there
The other decision is either to go north to the Salta are for about 1 week OR south to Pantogonia etc
My concern is the weather in the south towards the end of october, and so I am ending to lean towards going north
We would do the south at another time
We will not go Mendoza or Bariloche
So: BA Iguazu Salta vs Pantogonia
What are your reccomendations?
Early Stage of Argentina Iinerary Planning
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 BA transportation apps
- 2 laser hair removal /med-spa in Buenos Aires
- 3 Puno hotel with kids?
- 4 Argentina (and Chile?): basic itinerary
- 5 Return Flight from Lima to Cuzco
- 6 Help with Logistics for Machu Picchu, please?
- 7 Ecuador Guide Book
- 8 Driving in Bolivia Near La Paz
- 9 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 10 Money in Buenos Aires
- 11 Best small group walking/hiking tours
- 12 Solo female travelling around South America
- 13 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 14 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 15 Family friendly accommodation Iquitos
- 16 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 17 Buquebus question for AVRooster
- 18 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 19 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 20 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 21 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 22 Quito: Old city or new?
- 23 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 24 Bogota
- 25 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?