Planning to go to BA and Iguazu end of March. Would like to visit both the picturesque town of san antonio de areeco plus have an asado plus guacho show at an estancia. Theonly package I can find for both runs $175 per person. Will be at least 3 and possibly 4 to 5 people. Ends up a lot for a day trip: hence thinking of renting a car (which I really do not want to do) but have heard about the wild driving of the Argentines. If do rent such a car maybe spend an additional day and drive further? seeing more sites? Junin/Los Todos (Eva Peron) or other places. Henceinquire regarding suggestions for doing both san antonio de areco plus an asado with a tour company or can rent a remisses or logistics of car renting. Suggestions?
driving from recolata to san antoniode areco and possilbe west to los todos
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 2 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 3 driving to salvador
- 4 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 5 Currency Woes
- 6 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 7 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 8 Quito trip
- 9 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 10 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 11 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 12 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 13 1 day in Rio
- 14 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 15 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 16 Solo female travelling around South America
- 17 Bariloche car rental
- 18 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 19 Galapagos Islands
- 20 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 21 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 22 Day trip to Paracas
- 23 Peru trip
- 24 Amazon Manaus Tour Guides
- 25 Chile or Chile/Argentina - 3 Itinerary Ideas, Can't Decide!