Planning to go to BA and Iguazu end of March. Would like to visit both the picturesque town of san antonio de areeco plus have an asado plus guacho show at an estancia. Theonly package I can find for both runs $175 per person. Will be at least 3 and possibly 4 to 5 people. Ends up a lot for a day trip: hence thinking of renting a car (which I really do not want to do) but have heard about the wild driving of the Argentines. If do rent such a car maybe spend an additional day and drive further? seeing more sites? Junin/Los Todos (Eva Peron) or other places. Henceinquire regarding suggestions for doing both san antonio de areco plus an asado with a tour company or can rent a remisses or logistics of car renting. Suggestions?
driving from recolata to san antoniode areco and possilbe west to los todos
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 SA for the first time. solo,female
- 2 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 3 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 4 Lima to Foz
- 5 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 6 Language study in Brazil
- 7 A few specific questions about activities in Argentina with kids
- 8 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 9 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 10 Car rental in Patagonia
- 11 Itinerary Feedback
- 12 Chile Private Tour
- 13 Columbia Questions
- 14 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 15 Argentina Holiday Help
- 16 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 17 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 18 Chile - IVA Tax
- 19 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 20 Trip Report
- 21 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 22 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 23 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 24 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 25 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina