Planning to go to BA and Iguazu end of March. Would like to visit both the picturesque town of san antonio de areeco plus have an asado plus guacho show at an estancia. Theonly package I can find for both runs $175 per person. Will be at least 3 and possibly 4 to 5 people. Ends up a lot for a day trip: hence thinking of renting a car (which I really do not want to do) but have heard about the wild driving of the Argentines. If do rent such a car maybe spend an additional day and drive further? seeing more sites? Junin/Los Todos (Eva Peron) or other places. Henceinquire regarding suggestions for doing both san antonio de areco plus an asado with a tour company or can rent a remisses or logistics of car renting. Suggestions?
driving from recolata to san antoniode areco and possilbe west to los todos
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 2 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 3 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 4 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 5 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 6 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 7 Chile, Brazil and New York
- 8 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 9 My (entertertaining & illustrated) advice on the best ever Peru itinerary
- 10 Christmas in the Andes (Peru & Ecuador)
- 11 Three weeks in South America
- 12 TRIP DO COLOMBIA
- 13 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 14 Colombia...without Bogota? Looking for opinions!
- 15 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 16 Easter Day in Rio
- 17 Argentina Trip report
- 18 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 19 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 20 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 21 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 22 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 23 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 24 Patagonia tour
- 25 Patagonia tour in April