Planning to go to BA and Iguazu end of March. Would like to visit both the picturesque town of san antonio de areeco plus have an asado plus guacho show at an estancia. Theonly package I can find for both runs $175 per person. Will be at least 3 and possibly 4 to 5 people. Ends up a lot for a day trip: hence thinking of renting a car (which I really do not want to do) but have heard about the wild driving of the Argentines. If do rent such a car maybe spend an additional day and drive further? seeing more sites? Junin/Los Todos (Eva Peron) or other places. Henceinquire regarding suggestions for doing both san antonio de areco plus an asado with a tour company or can rent a remisses or logistics of car renting. Suggestions?
driving from recolata to san antoniode areco and possilbe west to los todos
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 2 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 3 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 4 Quito: Old city or new?
- 5 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 6 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 7 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 8 Bogota
- 9 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 10 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 11 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 12 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 13 4 weeks in Chile
- 14 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 15 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 16 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 17 Para Ti, Brazil
- 18 Advice needed for Colombia
- 19 Chile and Argentina
- 20 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 21 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 22 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 23 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 24 El valle de Elquí
- 25 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation