Planning to go to BA and Iguazu end of March. Would like to visit both the picturesque town of san antonio de areeco plus have an asado plus guacho show at an estancia. Theonly package I can find for both runs $175 per person. Will be at least 3 and possibly 4 to 5 people. Ends up a lot for a day trip: hence thinking of renting a car (which I really do not want to do) but have heard about the wild driving of the Argentines. If do rent such a car maybe spend an additional day and drive further? seeing more sites? Junin/Los Todos (Eva Peron) or other places. Henceinquire regarding suggestions for doing both san antonio de areco plus an asado with a tour company or can rent a remisses or logistics of car renting. Suggestions?
driving from recolata to san antoniode areco and possilbe west to los todos
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 2 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 3 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 4 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 5 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 6 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 7 2 wks in Colombia
- 8 Dentist in Buenos Aires
- 9 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 10 iguaza falls
- 11 Argentina Holiday Help
- 12 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 13 Buenos Aries
- 14 Tour guide for Machu Picchu
- 15 Travel to Ecuador in pregnancy
- 16 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 17 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 18 cheap flights to paraguay
- 19 Lake Titicaca and Puno - advice on itinerary and altitude sickness?
- 20 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 21 CHILE, please help me in planning our trip.....
- 22 I SURVIVED PERU (subtitle: yes, it's safe for a solo female traveler)
- 23 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 24 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 25 Transport in and around Peru (buses/taxis) - safety