Planning to go to BA and Iguazu end of March. Would like to visit both the picturesque town of san antonio de areeco plus have an asado plus guacho show at an estancia. Theonly package I can find for both runs $175 per person. Will be at least 3 and possibly 4 to 5 people. Ends up a lot for a day trip: hence thinking of renting a car (which I really do not want to do) but have heard about the wild driving of the Argentines. If do rent such a car maybe spend an additional day and drive further? seeing more sites? Junin/Los Todos (Eva Peron) or other places. Henceinquire regarding suggestions for doing both san antonio de areco plus an asado with a tour company or can rent a remisses or logistics of car renting. Suggestions?
driving from recolata to san antoniode areco and possilbe west to los todos
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 2 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 3 Brazilian music
- 4 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 5 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 6 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 7 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 8 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 9 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 10 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 11 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 12 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 13 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 14 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 15 Private sightseeing
- 16 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 17 Brazilian Professionals Visiting New York
- 18 Honeymoon 9 Days in South America
- 19 argentina & brazil
- 20 Argentina-country's financial woes impact a trip?
- 21 private sightseeing
- 22 private tour options
- 23 Currency Woes
- 24 Trek/Tour companies recommendations
- 25 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS