Planning to go to BA and Iguazu end of March. Would like to visit both the picturesque town of san antonio de areeco plus have an asado plus guacho show at an estancia. Theonly package I can find for both runs $175 per person. Will be at least 3 and possibly 4 to 5 people. Ends up a lot for a day trip: hence thinking of renting a car (which I really do not want to do) but have heard about the wild driving of the Argentines. If do rent such a car maybe spend an additional day and drive further? seeing more sites? Junin/Los Todos (Eva Peron) or other places. Henceinquire regarding suggestions for doing both san antonio de areco plus an asado with a tour company or can rent a remisses or logistics of car renting. Suggestions?
driving from recolata to san antoniode areco and possilbe west to los todos
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 2 Trip Report - Very Long
- 3 JW Marriott Lima
- 4 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 5 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 6 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 7 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 8 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 9 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 10 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 11 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 12 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 13 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 14 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 15 Quito recommendations
- 16 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 17 Ecuador-tour guides
- 18 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 19 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons
- 20 lima airport transport
- 21 Bird Poop Scam Making a Comeback
- 22 Father Daughter Trip to Peru
- 23 Bariloche to Puerto Varas Drive: Stops to Make?
- 24 Argentina currency
- 25 Traveling to Peru for two weeks... Itinerary suggestions needed!!