Your guide to Argentina says that I will not need a Visa to visit the Brazil side of Iguazu Falls. A travel agent has told me that I will. Which is correct?
Do I need Visa
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 2 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 3 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 4 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 5 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 6 Back to South America
- 7 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 8 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 9 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 10 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 11 JW Marriott Lima
- 12 Trip Report - Very Long
- 13 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 14 Quito recommendations
- 15 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 16 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 17 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 18 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 19 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 20 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 21 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 22 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 23 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 24 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 25 Salta itinerary- 4 nights