I grew up in England when anything over 70 was a heatwave. Although I've been living in central NC for decades, I still have trouble with the heat and humidity in the summer, and hibernate with the AC. I can handle a certain amount of heat, but not humidity. So, the second half of October I'll be staying in Rio, Puerto Iguazu, Montevideo, Colonia and BsAs. Will I need AC or can I get by with a ceiling fan? I'm leaning towards AC, but of course I will have more options if I don't need it.
Do I need AC for Rio to BsAs late October?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Need Police Report from Santiago!
- 2 10 days in mid-late May 2015!
- 3 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 4 Anyone traveled with Manu Peru Amazon Tour Company?
- 5 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 6 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 7 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 8 Columbia Local Beer
- 9 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile
- 10 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 11 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 12 10 days in Argentina
- 13 february/march- where to go?
- 14 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 15 Peruvian Amazon
- 16 driving to salvador
- 17 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 18 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 19 Peru, help cutting costs
- 20 cartagena , columbia
- 21 Peru Itinerary Help
- 22 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 23 10 days backpacking in Peru
- 24 Antofogasta or Calama ? And which month ?
- 25 Birding in Mindo