I grew up in England when anything over 70 was a heatwave. Although I've been living in central NC for decades, I still have trouble with the heat and humidity in the summer, and hibernate with the AC. I can handle a certain amount of heat, but not humidity. So, the second half of October I'll be staying in Rio, Puerto Iguazu, Montevideo, Colonia and BsAs. Will I need AC or can I get by with a ceiling fan? I'm leaning towards AC, but of course I will have more options if I don't need it.
Do I need AC for Rio to BsAs late October?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 2 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 3 Easter Day in Rio
- 4 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 5 Patagonia tour
- 6 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 7 Patagonia tour in April
- 8 Patagonia tour
- 9 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 10 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 11 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 12 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 13 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 14 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 15 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 16 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 17 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 18 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 19 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 20 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 21 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 22 Interesting places to eat in BA?
- 23 Peru and Galapagos Islands Itinerary Feedback and Suggestions
- 24 Help with Patagonia planning
- 25 Peru ?: Machu Picchu & Titicaca