I grew up in England when anything over 70 was a heatwave. Although I've been living in central NC for decades, I still have trouble with the heat and humidity in the summer, and hibernate with the AC. I can handle a certain amount of heat, but not humidity. So, the second half of October I'll be staying in Rio, Puerto Iguazu, Montevideo, Colonia and BsAs. Will I need AC or can I get by with a ceiling fan? I'm leaning towards AC, but of course I will have more options if I don't need it.
Do I need AC for Rio to BsAs late October?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 2 Day trip Iguazu to Arg/Paraguay missions - recommend a tour operator?
- 3 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 4 8 Days in Peru
- 5 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 6 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 7 Connection in Lima, practical for 3 hours?
- 8 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 9 Peru in December
- 10 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 11 Machu Picchu First?
- 12 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 13 Ipad Hackers in Peru?
- 14 Trip Report - Very Long
- 15 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 16 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 17 Heart of the Inca
- 18 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 19 Senior Citizen's wonderful trip to Sacred Valley thanks to Great Tour Guide
- 20 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 21 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 22 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 23 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 24 Transportation in Ecuador
- 25 NW of Argentina