I grew up in England when anything over 70 was a heatwave. Although I've been living in central NC for decades, I still have trouble with the heat and humidity in the summer, and hibernate with the AC. I can handle a certain amount of heat, but not humidity. So, the second half of October I'll be staying in Rio, Puerto Iguazu, Montevideo, Colonia and BsAs. Will I need AC or can I get by with a ceiling fan? I'm leaning towards AC, but of course I will have more options if I don't need it.
Do I need AC for Rio to BsAs late October?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 1 day in Rio
- 2 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 3 Peru itinerary in March.. Comments needed please
- 4 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 5 Currency Woes
- 6 driving to salvador
- 7 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 8 Argentina (and Chile?): basic itinerary
- 9 Just a week!
- 10 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 11 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 12 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 13 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 14 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 15 Quito trip
- 16 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 17 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 18 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 19 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 20 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 21 Solo female travelling around South America
- 22 Bariloche car rental
- 23 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 24 Galapagos Islands
- 25 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!