I grew up in England when anything over 70 was a heatwave. Although I've been living in central NC for decades, I still have trouble with the heat and humidity in the summer, and hibernate with the AC. I can handle a certain amount of heat, but not humidity. So, the second half of October I'll be staying in Rio, Puerto Iguazu, Montevideo, Colonia and BsAs. Will I need AC or can I get by with a ceiling fan? I'm leaning towards AC, but of course I will have more options if I don't need it.
Do I need AC for Rio to BsAs late October?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 2 Ecuador - should we go?
- 3 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 4 Santiago 2 days
- 5 itinerary suggestions for peru- 1 month trip?
- 6 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 7 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 8 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 9 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 10 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 11 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 12 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 13 Lodge in Pantanal
- 14 Pantanal on your own
- 15 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 16 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 17 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 18 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 19 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 20 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 21 Cell phone in Brazil
- 22 10 Full Days in Peru
- 23 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 24 10 day itinerary questions
- 25 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?