I grew up in England when anything over 70 was a heatwave. Although I've been living in central NC for decades, I still have trouble with the heat and humidity in the summer, and hibernate with the AC. I can handle a certain amount of heat, but not humidity. So, the second half of October I'll be staying in Rio, Puerto Iguazu, Montevideo, Colonia and BsAs. Will I need AC or can I get by with a ceiling fan? I'm leaning towards AC, but of course I will have more options if I don't need it.
Do I need AC for Rio to BsAs late October?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 2 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 3 Trip Report
- 4 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 5 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 6 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 7 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 8 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 9 1st South American adventure
- 10 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 11 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 12 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 13 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 14 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 15 For Neoptropical Birders
- 16 Columbia Questions
- 17 Posadas-Paraguay-Brazil-Iguassu: Please, Help Find the Tour Operator
- 18 hotels in Buenos Aires
- 19 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 20 Ecuador Rain Forest with Pre-teens
- 21 Any suggestions for restaurants in Manaus?
- 22 Help with One Week, Christmas, Buenos Aires, solo female traveler
- 23 flights and hotels
- 24 Driver, Mendoza
- 25 Recommendations on where to buy an alpaca coat/jacket in Cusco?