I grew up in England when anything over 70 was a heatwave. Although I've been living in central NC for decades, I still have trouble with the heat and humidity in the summer, and hibernate with the AC. I can handle a certain amount of heat, but not humidity. So, the second half of October I'll be staying in Rio, Puerto Iguazu, Montevideo, Colonia and BsAs. Will I need AC or can I get by with a ceiling fan? I'm leaning towards AC, but of course I will have more options if I don't need it.
Do I need AC for Rio to BsAs late October?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 2 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 3 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 4 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 5 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 6 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 7 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 8 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 9 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 10 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 11 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 12 Quito recommendations
- 13 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 14 Ecuador-tour guides
- 15 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 16 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons
- 17 lima airport transport
- 18 Bird Poop Scam Making a Comeback
- 19 Father Daughter Trip to Peru
- 20 Bariloche to Puerto Varas Drive: Stops to Make?
- 21 Argentina currency
- 22 Traveling to Peru for two weeks... Itinerary suggestions needed!!
- 23 End in sight for Chile reciprocity fee
- 24 Fishing near Iguazu Falls?
- 25 Seeking Tips for Upcoming Trip to Rio, Iguazu and Buenos Aires