I grew up in England when anything over 70 was a heatwave. Although I've been living in central NC for decades, I still have trouble with the heat and humidity in the summer, and hibernate with the AC. I can handle a certain amount of heat, but not humidity. So, the second half of October I'll be staying in Rio, Puerto Iguazu, Montevideo, Colonia and BsAs. Will I need AC or can I get by with a ceiling fan? I'm leaning towards AC, but of course I will have more options if I don't need it.
Do I need AC for Rio to BsAs late October?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 2 Peru versus Bolivia
- 3 La Paz to Santiago - route choices
- 4 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 5 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 6 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 7 2 nights in Torres Del Paine - Which route and refugio?
- 8 Argentinians in Punta Del Este!!
- 9 Still Planning But Getting Close!
- 10 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 11 WWYD-time in Lima
- 12 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 13 Argentina Holiday Help
- 14 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 15 argentina & brazil
- 16 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 17 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 18 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 19 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 20 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 21 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 22 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 23 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 24 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 25 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?