I grew up in England when anything over 70 was a heatwave. Although I've been living in central NC for decades, I still have trouble with the heat and humidity in the summer, and hibernate with the AC. I can handle a certain amount of heat, but not humidity. So, the second half of October I'll be staying in Rio, Puerto Iguazu, Montevideo, Colonia and BsAs. Will I need AC or can I get by with a ceiling fan? I'm leaning towards AC, but of course I will have more options if I don't need it.
Do I need AC for Rio to BsAs late October?
View all South America activity »
- 1 Anyone needs bolivares to exchange?
- 2 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 3 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 4 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 5 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 6 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 7 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 8 8 Days in Brazil
- 9 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 10 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 11 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 12 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 13 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 14 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 15 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 16 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 17 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 18 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 19 Peru Hop?
- 20 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 21 Uruguay Re-Do
- 22 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 23 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 24 More suggested reading
- 25 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip