Hello everyone. well we are ditching the kids this time and we are planning our first out of country vacation. We like the idea of all inclusive for we want to eat and drink as much as we want. "Las Vegas did us wrong there". Anyways, she wants to have the local nite time entertainment. Dance halls casinos etc. Snorkeling be a great activity during the day. we are beginner surfers and cant find much for that. but we are ok if we can substitute with other activities. She likes to shop and hang with locals. Id like to be able to enjoy the local cannibis on the beach on the moonlite be cool. We dont do that stuff and we probably only drink a few beers amonth. got outdated beer in fridge.. flying from kansas july 20-27. Any ideas. Hip street be cool but only few resorts in monego bay. $2,500 max for two people
ditching the kids this time
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Birding in Mindo
- 2 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 3 Rio Advice for 2 Young Women
- 4 Buying a SIM card in Chile for I phone 5
- 5 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 6 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 7 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 8 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 9 Peru Escorted Travel
- 10 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 11 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 12 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 13 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 14 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 15 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 16 2 weeks in Argentina
- 17 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 18 Back to South America
- 19 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 20 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 21 JW Marriott Lima
- 22 Trip Report - Very Long
- 23 Quito recommendations
- 24 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 25 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?