Hello everyone. well we are ditching the kids this time and we are planning our first out of country vacation. We like the idea of all inclusive for we want to eat and drink as much as we want. "Las Vegas did us wrong there". Anyways, she wants to have the local nite time entertainment. Dance halls casinos etc. Snorkeling be a great activity during the day. we are beginner surfers and cant find much for that. but we are ok if we can substitute with other activities. She likes to shop and hang with locals. Id like to be able to enjoy the local cannibis on the beach on the moonlite be cool. We dont do that stuff and we probably only drink a few beers amonth. got outdated beer in fridge.. flying from kansas july 20-27. Any ideas. Hip street be cool but only few resorts in monego bay. $2,500 max for two people
ditching the kids this time
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 2 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 3 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 4 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 5 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 6 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 7 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 8 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 9 2 wks in Colombia
- 10 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 11 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 12 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 13 Dentist in Buenos Aires
- 14 iguaza falls
- 15 Argentina Holiday Help
- 16 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 17 Buenos Aries
- 18 Tour guide for Machu Picchu
- 19 Travel to Ecuador in pregnancy
- 20 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 21 cheap flights to paraguay
- 22 Lake Titicaca and Puno - advice on itinerary and altitude sickness?
- 23 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 24 CHILE, please help me in planning our trip.....
- 25 I SURVIVED PERU (subtitle: yes, it's safe for a solo female traveler)