I have been doing some research on flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls and cannot believe how expensive they are! I also read that if you book them online, but selecting Argentina as your country of residence (when in fact USA is my country of residence), the flights are more than 50% less. I went through the process to validate this, and it is indeed true. HOWEVER, wondering if anyone has taken this route and if they encountered any trouble??
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/virilityex-reviews/
- 2 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 3 12 Day Peru Itinerary Help
- 4 Choquequirao Questions
- 5 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 6 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 7 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 8 Shopping for sweaters - Quito or Otavalo?
- 9 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 10 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 11 Sixty days in Colombia
- 12 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 13 Cajamarca
- 14 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 15 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 16 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 17 Patagonia - Equipment
- 18 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 19 Chile or Argentina?
- 20 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 21 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 22 Nazca Lines from Pisco or Ica Airport?
- 23 Chile cell phone and sim card advice needed
- 24 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 25 Flights to Northern Peru