I have been doing some research on flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls and cannot believe how expensive they are! I also read that if you book them online, but selecting Argentina as your country of residence (when in fact USA is my country of residence), the flights are more than 50% less. I went through the process to validate this, and it is indeed true. HOWEVER, wondering if anyone has taken this route and if they encountered any trouble??
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 ¦ ° ¬ ⁂ 토토사이트 ¦ ° ¬ ⁂ 카지노사이트 ¦ ° ¬ ⁂ buS97.coM
- 2 please help with Argentine Patagonia planning
- 3 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 4 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 5 Grey Glacier in Patagonia, Chile
- 6 Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales?
- 7 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 8 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 9 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 10 Iquitos
- 11 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 12 Rainbow mountain trek
- 13 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 14 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 15 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 16 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 17 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 18 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 19 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 20 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 21 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 22 AllenBrooks- guide/driver in Rio
- 23 Bariloche car rental
- 24 Guide recommendation Cusco Sacred Valley Machu Picchu
- 25 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.