I have been doing some research on flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls and cannot believe how expensive they are! I also read that if you book them online, but selecting Argentina as your country of residence (when in fact USA is my country of residence), the flights are more than 50% less. I went through the process to validate this, and it is indeed true. HOWEVER, wondering if anyone has taken this route and if they encountered any trouble??
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://trexmusclesite.com/ak-garcinia-slim/
- 2 Valpo, Lakes, Chiloe & Patagonia Time allotment?
- 3 Flying Solo to South America
- 4 South American destinations for introverts?
- 5 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 6 Where to start in May?
- 7 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 8 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 9 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 10 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 11 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 12 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 13 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 14 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 15 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 16 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 17 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 18 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 19 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 20 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 21 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 22 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)
- 23 Machu Picchu...Doable?
- 24 Valparaiso to Santiago Airport - How Much Time to Allow?
- 25 Nazcaflights.com - Jon Green - Any good?