I have been doing some research on flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls and cannot believe how expensive they are! I also read that if you book them online, but selecting Argentina as your country of residence (when in fact USA is my country of residence), the flights are more than 50% less. I went through the process to validate this, and it is indeed true. HOWEVER, wondering if anyone has taken this route and if they encountered any trouble??
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Spontaneity in Cusco activities possible?
- 2 Peru in December
- 3 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 4 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 5 Tarapoto
- 6 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 7 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 8 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
- 9 Buenos Aires/Argentina 10+ Day, Solo Woman Traveler
- 10 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 11 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 12 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 13 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 14 Need some help in getting started-first vacation to South America!
- 15 Hiking in Ecuador: Water and Clothing Advice Please
- 16 Packing for Galapagos Cruise - Lessons Learned
- 17 Campinas and Natal help
- 18 Ecuador Haciendas and Weather
- 19 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 20 Uruguay for wildlife
- 21 A month in Argentina--what would you do?
- 22 Cusco to Ollantaytambo via Salt Flats
- 23 45 days in Colombia - Our Experience
- 24 Ecuador safe travel
- 25 Iguassu Falls footwear?