I have been doing some research on flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls and cannot believe how expensive they are! I also read that if you book them online, but selecting Argentina as your country of residence (when in fact USA is my country of residence), the flights are more than 50% less. I went through the process to validate this, and it is indeed true. HOWEVER, wondering if anyone has taken this route and if they encountered any trouble??
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 10 days - Rio/Iguazu and...?
- 2 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 3 Is 8 days too much time in Buenos Aires
- 4 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 5 Travel to Peru in 2 weeks
- 6 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 7 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 8 Travel in Chile- Itinerary advice please
- 9 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 10 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 11 Horseback riding Peru Cusco - Machu Picchu Ranch El Chalan - Urubamba
- 12 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 13 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 14 HELP-- Argentina in March
- 15 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 16 Galapagos Add Ons
- 17 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 18 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 19 Trip Report Ecuador
- 20 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 21 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 22 Day trips from Montevideo
- 23 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 24 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 25 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice