I'll be in Santiago for a week coming up soon and would like some ideas for daytrips other than Valparaiso and Vina del Mar which I'll do together in the same day. I won't be renting a car this trip if that helps in suggesting places to go via public transportation.
Thank you in advance.
Day trips from Santiago other than Valparaiso and Vina del Mar.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 2 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 3 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 4 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 5 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 6 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 7 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 8 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 9 4 weeks in Chile
- 10 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 11 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 12 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 13 Para Ti, Brazil
- 14 Advice needed for Colombia
- 15 Chile and Argentina
- 16 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 17 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 18 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 19 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 20 El valle de Elquí
- 21 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation
- 22 Columbia Questions
- 23 Bogota
- 24 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 25 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?