going to Rio (and Argentina) for the first time next week. Have an extra day in Rio and a private guide. What would be the most interesting place to take a day trip to? thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscart.com/lorevere-reviews/
- 2 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 3 Pereu Floodingf
- 4 Lunahuana
- 5 South American city for 2 female travelers to visit mid June?
- 6 Machu Picchu train - luggage limits?
- 7 Cruz del Sur bus - Lima to Paracas
- 8 One week in Cartagena?
- 9 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 10 Lima-Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Machu Picchu first timers
- 11 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 12 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 13 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 14 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 15 Exploring the cities of Ecuador's Andes
- 16 Choquequirao Questions
- 17 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 18 MARCHU PICCHU
- 19 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 20 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 21 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 22 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 23 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 24 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 25 Ecuador Pure Life (tour operator) - very negative experience