going to Rio (and Argentina) for the first time next week. Have an extra day in Rio and a private guide. What would be the most interesting place to take a day trip to? thanks!!
day trips from Rio
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Three weeks in South America
- 2 Chile, Brazil and New York
- 3 Now Time For Best Figure
- 4 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 5 Easter Day in Rio
- 6 Argentina Trip report
- 7 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 8 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 9 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 10 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 11 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 12 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 13 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 14 Patagonia tour
- 15 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 16 Patagonia tour in April
- 17 Patagonia tour
- 18 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 19 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 20 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 21 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 22 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 23 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 24 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 25 Argentina ininerary November 2015