going to Rio (and Argentina) for the first time next week. Have an extra day in Rio and a private guide. What would be the most interesting place to take a day trip to? thanks!!
day trips from Rio
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Ipad Hackers in Peru?
- 2 Peru in December
- 3 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 4 Trip Report - Very Long
- 5 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 6 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 7 Heart of the Inca
- 8 Connection in Lima, practical for 3 hours?
- 9 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 10 Senior Citizen's wonderful trip to Sacred Valley thanks to Great Tour Guide
- 11 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 12 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 13 8 Days in Peru
- 14 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 15 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 16 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 17 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 18 Transportation in Ecuador
- 19 NW of Argentina
- 20 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 21 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 22 Ten days in Ecuador
- 23 amazon jungle trips
- 24 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 25 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.