going to Rio (and Argentina) for the first time next week. Have an extra day in Rio and a private guide. What would be the most interesting place to take a day trip to? thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.musclezx90site.com/garnorax-de/
- 2 Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales?
- 3 Cusco/Machu Picchu Trip
- 4 Trip Report : Peru, Bolivia and Argentina
- 5 Grey Glacier in Patagonia, Chile
- 6 Huayhuash Circuit in May - good-value trekking companies
- 7 please help with Argentine Patagonia planning
- 8 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 9 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 10 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 11 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 12 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 13 Iquitos
- 14 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 15 Rainbow mountain trek
- 16 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 17 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 18 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 19 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 20 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 21 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 22 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 23 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 24 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 25 AllenBrooks- guide/driver in Rio