going to Rio (and Argentina) for the first time next week. Have an extra day in Rio and a private guide. What would be the most interesting place to take a day trip to? thanks!!
day trips from Rio
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 2 Argentina Holiday Help
- 3 Language study in Brazil
- 4 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 5 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 6 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 7 Chile - IVA Tax
- 8 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 9 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 10 Trip Report
- 11 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 12 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 13 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 14 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 15 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 16 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 17 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 18 1st South American adventure
- 19 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 20 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 21 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 22 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 23 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 24 For Neoptropical Birders
- 25 Columbia Questions