going to Rio (and Argentina) for the first time next week. Have an extra day in Rio and a private guide. What would be the most interesting place to take a day trip to? thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Adobe helpline Tec*h SUPP0RT Reader/acrobat 1:800:681 :7208 CONTACT d*j
- 2 Sexually Transimet Diease With No Insurance Abroad. Urgent!
- 3 How many days in Medellin area?
- 4 Medellin, Colombia - Great Driver
- 5 Looking For Intensive Spanish Immersion Course
- 6 Pisco sours
- 7 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 8 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 9 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 10 Lodging by Medellin Airport
- 11 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 12 Finding a group to hike with
- 13 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 14 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 15 Chilean Travel Agent Suggestions Needed
- 16 Galapagus July
- 17 The Atacama Desert
- 18 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 19 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 20 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 21 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 22 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 23 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 24 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 25 Soles in Lima,Peru