does anybody know if there are any day trips available for Laka Titicaca from La Paz--what are the costs and any recommendation for travel agencies. I have a very limited vacation time, thus I want to come back to La Paz and fly from there to Cuzco instead of taking the train from Puno. I know, I know that you guys are already giving me that dirty glare for missing out on the spactacular view of the Andes. But, please understand. Any response would be higly appreciated. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 2 Four Days in Buenos Aires
- 3 Safety warning?
- 4 Colombia, best adventures for birthday.
- 5 Route of the Seven Lakes drive
- 6 Mom wants to go to cusco/macchu picchu in 5 days - impossible?
- 7 Bariloche and San Martin de los Andes
- 8 Bariloche rafting trips
- 9 Argentina &TDP-8th-18th April.
- 10 El Calafate and El Chalten
- 11 Cape Horn cruise in Feb. or March?
- 12 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 13 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 14 Iguazu falls logistics
- 15 Packing for Chile in November
- 16 Lima stopover
- 17 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 18 Amazon side trip
- 19 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 20 First Trip to Colombia Advice Needed!
- 21 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 22 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 23 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 24 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March
- 25 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips