does anybody know if there are any day trips available for Laka Titicaca from La Paz--what are the costs and any recommendation for travel agencies. I have a very limited vacation time, thus I want to come back to La Paz and fly from there to Cuzco instead of taking the train from Puno. I know, I know that you guys are already giving me that dirty glare for missing out on the spactacular view of the Andes. But, please understand. Any response would be higly appreciated. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 visiting Patagonia on cruise ship vs land trip
- 2 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 3 Tour guide/ agency
- 4 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 5 Local tour operator - Patagonia / Bariloche
- 6 Making the most of Montevideo
- 7 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 8 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 9 Ecuador - Tap Water Question
- 10 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 11 Santiago - where to stay?
- 12 Peru Trip Report-Lima, Paracas, Cusco
- 13 Peru transport questioins
- 14 Places to eat like a local
- 15 No exit stamp for Argentina - problem?
- 16 Chile Trekking options
- 17 Customs/Immigration Buenos Aires
- 18 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 19 Posting Again...any info on Macae, Brazil..100+ miles north of Rio?
- 20 Packing for 2.5 months in Buenos Aires
- 21 Oasis Collection - Apartments in Buenos Aires
- 22 Insect repellent recommendations
- 23 Is Nat Geo Family Odyssey to Galapagos truly kid-friendly
- 24 Galapagos
- 25 Sunday Brunch at Alvear Palace with Avrooster