does anybody know if there are any day trips available for Laka Titicaca from La Paz--what are the costs and any recommendation for travel agencies. I have a very limited vacation time, thus I want to come back to La Paz and fly from there to Cuzco instead of taking the train from Puno. I know, I know that you guys are already giving me that dirty glare for missing out on the spactacular view of the Andes. But, please understand. Any response would be higly appreciated. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 How many days in Medellin area?
- 2 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 3 Lodging by Medellin Airport
- 4 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 5 Finding a group to hike with
- 6 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 7 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 8 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 9 Chilean Travel Agent Suggestions Needed
- 10 Galapagus July
- 11 The Atacama Desert
- 12 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 13 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 14 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 15 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 16 Pisco sours
- 17 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 18 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 19 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 20 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 21 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
- 22 Help needed with itinerary for Argentina and Chile
- 23 2 Weeks in Cusco Itinerary
- 24 Huacachina, Peru
- 25 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile