does anybody know if there are any day trips available for Laka Titicaca from La Paz--what are the costs and any recommendation for travel agencies. I have a very limited vacation time, thus I want to come back to La Paz and fly from there to Cuzco instead of taking the train from Puno. I know, I know that you guys are already giving me that dirty glare for missing out on the spactacular view of the Andes. But, please understand. Any response would be higly appreciated. Thanks
Day trip to Laka Titicaca
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Puno hotel with kids?
- 2 Argentina (and Chile?): basic itinerary
- 3 Return Flight from Lima to Cuzco
- 4 Help with Logistics for Machu Picchu, please?
- 5 Ecuador Guide Book
- 6 Driving in Bolivia Near La Paz
- 7 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 8 Money in Buenos Aires
- 9 Best small group walking/hiking tours
- 10 Solo female travelling around South America
- 11 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 12 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 13 Family friendly accommodation Iquitos
- 14 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 15 Buquebus question for AVRooster
- 16 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 17 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 18 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 19 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 20 Quito: Old city or new?
- 21 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 22 Bogota
- 23 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 24 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 25 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler