I will be spending couple of day early December in Rio for business. I have 2 days free before my meetings and 2 days after.
I am planning to spend 3 days to visit Rio. So, I will have an extra day.
Any suggestions for a day trip
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Mom wants to go to cusco/macchu picchu in 5 days - impossible?
- 2 Bariloche and San Martin de los Andes
- 3 Bariloche rafting trips
- 4 Argentina &TDP-8th-18th April.
- 5 El Calafate and El Chalten
- 6 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 7 Cape Horn cruise in Feb. or March?
- 8 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 9 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 10 Safety warning?
- 11 Iguazu falls logistics
- 12 Packing for Chile in November
- 13 Lima stopover
- 14 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 15 Amazon side trip
- 16 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 17 First Trip to Colombia Advice Needed!
- 18 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 19 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 20 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 21 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March
- 22 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 23 Santiago - where to stay?
- 24 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 25 Tour guide/ agency