Hi - my husband and I will be in Cuzco for two weeks in October. We have planned the Machu Picchu visit and would like to do some other day trips, either on our own or with a tour. There seems to be so many great things to see in the area! Can anyone suggest their favorite day trip destinations and offer advice on self-travel vs. tour? Thanks
Cuzco day trips
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 2 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 3 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 4 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 5 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 6 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 7 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 8 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 9 2 wks in Colombia
- 10 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 11 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 12 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 13 Dentist in Buenos Aires
- 14 iguaza falls
- 15 Argentina Holiday Help
- 16 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 17 Buenos Aries
- 18 Tour guide for Machu Picchu
- 19 Travel to Ecuador in pregnancy
- 20 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 21 cheap flights to paraguay
- 22 Lake Titicaca and Puno - advice on itinerary and altitude sickness?
- 23 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 24 CHILE, please help me in planning our trip.....
- 25 I SURVIVED PERU (subtitle: yes, it's safe for a solo female traveler)