Hi - my husband and I will be in Cuzco for two weeks in October. We have planned the Machu Picchu visit and would like to do some other day trips, either on our own or with a tour. There seems to be so many great things to see in the area! Can anyone suggest their favorite day trip destinations and offer advice on self-travel vs. tour? Thanks
Cuzco day trips
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 2 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 3 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 4 4 weeks in Chile
- 5 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 6 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 7 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 8 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 9 Para Ti, Brazil
- 10 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 11 Advice needed for Colombia
- 12 Chile and Argentina
- 13 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 14 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 15 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 16 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 17 El valle de Elquí
- 18 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation
- 19 Columbia Questions
- 20 Bogota
- 21 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 22 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 23 Jewish sites and tour of Buenos Aires?
- 24 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 25 Galapagos in 5 days