Hi - my husband and I will be in Cuzco for two weeks in October. We have planned the Machu Picchu visit and would like to do some other day trips, either on our own or with a tour. There seems to be so many great things to see in the area! Can anyone suggest their favorite day trip destinations and offer advice on self-travel vs. tour? Thanks
Cuzco day trips
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 2 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 3 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 4 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 5 Christmas in Cusco
- 6 transportation in Brazil
- 7 Advice, recommendations and guidance
- 8 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 9 Patagonia Chile
- 10 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 11 Easter Island flight delays?
- 12 argentina & brazil
- 13 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 14 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 15 Beware of G Adventures Galapagos tour guides!
- 16 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 17 Brazilian music
- 18 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 19 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 20 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 21 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 22 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 23 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 24 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 25 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires