Hi - my husband and I will be in Cuzco for two weeks in October. We have planned the Machu Picchu visit and would like to do some other day trips, either on our own or with a tour. There seems to be so many great things to see in the area! Can anyone suggest their favorite day trip destinations and offer advice on self-travel vs. tour? Thanks
Cuzco day trips
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 2 1st Time Trip to Peru - Please Comment on Our Itenerary
- 3 Patagonia: Northern Lake District or El Chalten?
- 4 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 5 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 6 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 7 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 8 aerolineas airlines impossible to work with
- 9 Surfing in Lima
- 10 Amaszonas is adding new Destinations
- 11 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 12 Argentina vs Chile
- 13 Peru- how much pre-reserving/pre-planning?
- 14 Travel agents/agency for South America travel
- 15 Advice, recommendations and guidance
- 16 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 17 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 18 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 19 Christmas in Cusco
- 20 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 21 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 22 transportation in Brazil
- 23 Patagonia Chile
- 24 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 25 Easter Island flight delays?