Does anyone know where I can exchange U.S. dollars for Argentinean pesos at the blue dollar rate in Iguazu, Argentina? Thanks.
Currency exchange in Iguazu, Argentina
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 2 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 3 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 4 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 5 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 6 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 7 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 8 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 9 4 weeks in Chile
- 10 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 11 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 12 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 13 Para Ti, Brazil
- 14 Advice needed for Colombia
- 15 Chile and Argentina
- 16 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 17 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 18 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 19 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 20 El valle de Elquí
- 21 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation
- 22 Columbia Questions
- 23 Bogota
- 24 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 25 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?