I am planning a trip to Brazil and Argentina for the first time for November, and want to get your thoughts and opinions on which would be a better city to visit: Curitiba or Salvador de Bahia. Other places visited will be Rio de Janeiro, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires, El Calafate, and El Chalten. Thanks.
Curitiba or Salvador de Bahia?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cell phone in Brazil
- 2 2 weeks in Argentina
- 3 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 4 Help with itinerary in Peru, Sacred Valley/Cusco/Titicaca/MP
- 5 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 6 Sugar Loaf Trip
- 7 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 8 March 2015 – Adventure Trip Planning – 2 Weeks in Chile/Argentina
- 9 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 10 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 11 Cartagena - help!
- 12 Trip Report: Argentina, Chile, Bolivia & Peru with Tweens
- 13 A few days in Uruguay from Buenos Aires
- 14 Ecuador-tour guides
- 15 Colombia + Peru in 1 month: itinerary doable?
- 16 End in sight for Chile reciprocity fee
- 17 Birding in Mindo
- 18 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 19 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 20 9 days in Rio, Buenos Aires,and Mendoza
- 21 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 22 Rio Advice for 2 Young Women
- 23 Buying a SIM card in Chile for I phone 5
- 24 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 25 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires