I am pondering a cruise around the Cape Horn, March 2013 with Holland America..can anyone tell me how rough it generally is at that time of the year since we get seasick ...the itinerary is from Vapraiso, Chile down the coast then around the horn to Buenos Aires...
cruising around Cape horn
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 black magic specialist baba ji+91-9815331734
- 2 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 3 The Amazon River & Machu Picchu
- 4 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 5 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 6 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 7 Lodge in Pantanal
- 8 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 9 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 10 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 11 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 12 Cell phone in Brazil
- 13 10 Full Days in Peru
- 14 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 15 10 day itinerary questions
- 16 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 17 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 18 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 19 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 20 Santiago 2 days
- 21 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 22 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 23 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 24 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 25 10 day in peru