Hello everyone -
We are planning a trip to Peru from the US with my family (8 adults and 3 kids) at the end of Dec. We are flying into Cusco on the 27th of Dec. We want to stay in the Casa Andina Private Collection Sacred Valley for a couple of nights.
Wanted to ask veteran travelers a few questions-
1. Opinion on the hotel
1. What would be the best way to get from the Cusco airport to the hotel
2. How do we get to the train station on the 29th to take the Vistadome to Machu Picchu?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Local Community Guides Project
- 2 Best Trek in Peru? (Huayhuash Circuit vs Inca Trail)
- 3 Bariloche car rental
- 4 Avenue of Volcanoes
- 5 Trip Report: Studying Spanish in Quito and Cuenca 2007
- 6 Seek Suggestions on Trip to Machu Picchu
- 7 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 8 Machu Picchu in January
- 9 Dining in Medellin
- 10 Medellin's hidden Parque is lovely
- 11 Travel with Children to Galapagos
- 12 Christmastime in Santiago/Valparaiso - what to do, where to stay
- 13 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 14 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 15 10 days in Santiago, Easter Islands, San pedro de atacama, doable?
- 16 santiago chile area
- 17 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 18 Reflections on our South America trip
- 19 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 20 Driving from Santiago to Peurto Montt
- 21 Chile: first cut a travel plan
- 22 Argentina and Bolivia in February and March?
- 23 visit in the area of Campinas,Brazil and weather
- 24 Buying show tickets to Cafe Tortoni
- 25 Iguazu Falls-"Best" Way to Reach/See
Hello everyone -