Hello everyone -
We are planning a trip to Peru from the US with my family (8 adults and 3 kids) at the end of Dec. We are flying into Cusco on the 27th of Dec. We want to stay in the Casa Andina Private Collection Sacred Valley for a couple of nights.
Wanted to ask veteran travelers a few questions-
1. Opinion on the hotel
1. What would be the best way to get from the Cusco airport to the hotel
2. How do we get to the train station on the 29th to take the Vistadome to Machu Picchu?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://healthforeverplus.com/andro-enhance/
- 2 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 3 Exploring the cities of Ecuador's Andes
- 4 Choquequirao Questions
- 5 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 6 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 7 MARCHU PICCHU
- 8 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 9 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 10 One week in Cartagena?
- 11 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 12 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 13 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 14 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 15 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 16 Ecuador Pure Life (tour operator) - very negative experience
- 17 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 18 Another Brazil Visa Application Form question!
- 19 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 20 Iquitos Peru and rain forest
- 21 Help w 2nd Guessing Peru itinerary
- 22 Senior Citizens traveling to Machu Picchu
- 23 2 week Peru trip itinerary - Appreciate feedback
- 24 Rainbow mountain trek
- 25 Advice about Inti Raymi in Ecuador this year
Hello everyone -