Hello everyone -
We are planning a trip to Peru from the US with my family (8 adults and 3 kids) at the end of Dec. We are flying into Cusco on the 27th of Dec. We want to stay in the Casa Andina Private Collection Sacred Valley for a couple of nights.
Wanted to ask veteran travelers a few questions-
1. Opinion on the hotel
1. What would be the best way to get from the Cusco airport to the hotel
2. How do we get to the train station on the 29th to take the Vistadome to Machu Picchu?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Commuting in Peru
Hello everyone -
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 2 Lodge in Pantanal
- 3 Pantanal on your own
- 4 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 5 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 6 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 7 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 8 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 9 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 10 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 11 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 12 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 13 Cell phone in Brazil
- 14 10 Full Days in Peru
- 15 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 16 10 day itinerary questions
- 17 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 18 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 19 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 20 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 21 Santiago 2 days
- 22 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 23 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 24 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 25 10 day in peru