Hello everyone -
We are planning a trip to Peru from the US with my family (8 adults and 3 kids) at the end of Dec. We are flying into Cusco on the 27th of Dec. We want to stay in the Casa Andina Private Collection Sacred Valley for a couple of nights.
Wanted to ask veteran travelers a few questions-
1. Opinion on the hotel
1. What would be the best way to get from the Cusco airport to the hotel
2. How do we get to the train station on the 29th to take the Vistadome to Machu Picchu?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Best Local Tour Guide Uruguay-Brasil-Chile-Argentina
- 2 Craft Travel Group formerly Brazil Nuts Reviews
- 3 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 4 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 5 Argentina with a touch of Chile and some help needed
- 6 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 7 Avianca business class
- 8 Planning Argentina Trip
- 9 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 10 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 11 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 12 Feria de las flores
- 13 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 14 Brazilian Visa Documents - Help!
- 15 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 16 comments
- 17 Cusco to La Paz Priorities: Puno VS Copacabana VS La Paz VS Coroico
- 18 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 19 Huacachina, Peru
- 20 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 21 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 22 Pantanal Lodges
- 23 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 24 Manaus
- 25 Renting a car in Patagonia
Hello everyone -