Any thoughts on safety travelling in Columbia? Suggested 2 week intineraries? We like historic sites, architecture, nature. Need to include Medellin.
- 1 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 2 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 3 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 4 Vaya Adventures
- 5 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 6 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 7 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 8 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 9 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 10 Flights on LAN
- 11 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 12 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 13 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 14 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 15 More suggested reading
- 16 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 17 Back to South America
- 18 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 19 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 20 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 21 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)
- 22 Perito Moreno mini walk
- 23 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 24 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 25 2 weeks in Chile/easter island : first timers but not last timers...