I am currently in Bogota, Colombia and am trying to get to La Paz, Bolivia without entering Peru and or Ecuador by bus. Has anyone made this trip and if so could you please give me your advice on how to accomplish it?
I look forwward to your posts and thanking each of you in advance for your time and response.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Safety warning?
- 2 Iguazu falls logistics
- 3 Lima stopover
- 4 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 5 Amazon side trip
- 6 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 7 First Trip to Colombia Advice Needed!
- 8 Packing for Chile in November
- 9 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 10 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 11 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 12 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March
- 13 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 14 Santiago - where to stay?
- 15 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 16 Tour guide/ agency
- 17 Patagonia Planning
- 18 Salta/NW Argentina, no car
- 19 March trip to Brazil
- 20 Iguazu Falls -- is Brazil side worth the cost?
- 21 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 22 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 23 Iguacu Falls Itinerary and Photography Question
- 24 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 25 Safety?