I am currently in Bogota, Colombia and am trying to get to La Paz, Bolivia without entering Peru and or Ecuador by bus. Has anyone made this trip and if so could you please give me your advice on how to accomplish it?
I look forwward to your posts and thanking each of you in advance for your time and response.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 COMCAST Password recovery Contact ☎ 1:888:260:2909 COMCAST Tec*h Supp0rt
- 2 2 weeks in Chile
- 3 Buenos Aires for a month?
- 4 South American Mix: Easter Island, Machu Picchu, Rio & the Pantanal
- 5 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 6 Torres Del Paine - total 2 weeks in Chile
- 7 Cartagena tips
- 8 Argentina (Chile?)
- 9 Steaks and Tango - Suggestions Please
- 10 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 11 Cartegena - beach or centre for a week?
- 12 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 13 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 14 What to skip in Argentina
- 15 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 16 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 17 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 18 40th Birthday Trip: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Amazon
- 19 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 20 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 21 Itineraries
- 22 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 23 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 24 Itinerary Help Argentina Chile Patagonia in 23 days
- 25 Please help with Peru itinerary