I am currently in Bogota, Colombia and am trying to get to La Paz, Bolivia without entering Peru and or Ecuador by bus. Has anyone made this trip and if so could you please give me your advice on how to accomplish it?
I look forwward to your posts and thanking each of you in advance for your time and response.
Colombia to Boliva - Travel Advice Needed
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 2 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 3 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 4 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 5 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 6 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 7 Lodge in Pantanal
- 8 Pantanal on your own
- 9 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 10 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 11 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 12 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 13 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 14 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 15 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 16 Cell phone in Brazil
- 17 10 Full Days in Peru
- 18 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 19 10 day itinerary questions
- 20 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 21 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 22 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 23 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 24 Santiago 2 days
- 25 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour