I am currently in Bogota, Colombia and am trying to get to La Paz, Bolivia without entering Peru and or Ecuador by bus. Has anyone made this trip and if so could you please give me your advice on how to accomplish it?
I look forwward to your posts and thanking each of you in advance for your time and response.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 click here: https://musclebuildingbuy.com/majestic-trim/
- 2 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 3 South adventure Peru tours
- 4 2 weeks trip
- 5 Bicycle Tour explore Islands of the Mekong River
- 6 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 7 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 8 WEBJET
- 9 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 10 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 11 Itineraries
- 12 Pantanal Lodges
- 13 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 14 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 15 3 weeks in South America
- 16 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 17 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 18 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 19 Chile wine tour
- 20 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 21 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass
- 22 Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado?
- 23 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 24 Ceviche in Peru or Ecuador?
- 25 Travel Buddies for the Salar de Uyuni in September 2017