I am currently in Bogota, Colombia and am trying to get to La Paz, Bolivia without entering Peru and or Ecuador by bus. Has anyone made this trip and if so could you please give me your advice on how to accomplish it?
I look forwward to your posts and thanking each of you in advance for your time and response.
Colombia to Boliva - Travel Advice Needed
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru - Machu Picchu in August - What To Pack?
- 2 Argentinaest place for rental: jan feb march
- 3 Itinierary for a 2 country trip - Peru & Argentina
- 4 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 5 Tipping in Peru
- 6 General Peru questions
- 7 My June '14 Peru Trip
- 8 Ecuador - Otavolo and/or Cotopaxi? plus tour operator question
- 9 Santiago & Elqui Valley stargazing
- 10 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 11 No kids, 1st class, active Galapagos
- 12 visa for brazil
- 13 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 14 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 15 Montes Claros to Minas Novas travel suggestions
- 16 Santiago and Puerto Montt in a week
- 17 Air Conditioning in Valparaiso?
- 18 Lakes District: Where to Base for 10 days
- 19 3 Full Days in Iguazu?
- 20 New advance payment of Argentina's reciprocity fee
- 21 How does my 2 week Columbia itinerary sound?
- 22 Driving Distances and Itineraries in the Northwest of Argentina
- 23 Day trips from Montevideo
- 24 first time to south america
- 25 10 day in peru