I would only be limited to 6 full days, I really want to see a lot in those days. I'm aware plane travel is not too expensive in Colombia.I would like to do 2 full days in Bogota, late night head to cali by plane for one full day, late night head to cartagena for one day, Early morning take a 1 hour bus ride to Barranquilla for about 8 hour before returning to cartagena for late flight to Medellin. one full day in Medellin. Next day leave Colombia. All i have is six full days before leaving Colombia. Mostly by plane. I think I would enjoy the trip with limited time. Does anyone think it is possible as long as everything is planned right. I have been told that i should leave Barranquilla out of list.
Colombia possible trip
- 1 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 2 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 3 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 4 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 5 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 6 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 7 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 8 Back to South America
- 9 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 10 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 11 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 12 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 13 Vaya Adventures
- 14 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 15 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 16 Flights on LAN
- 17 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 18 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 19 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 20 More suggested reading
- 21 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 22 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 23 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 24 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 25 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)