I would only be limited to 6 full days, I really want to see a lot in those days. I'm aware plane travel is not too expensive in Colombia.I would like to do 2 full days in Bogota, late night head to cali by plane for one full day, late night head to cartagena for one day, Early morning take a 1 hour bus ride to Barranquilla for about 8 hour before returning to cartagena for late flight to Medellin. one full day in Medellin. Next day leave Colombia. All i have is six full days before leaving Colombia. Mostly by plane. I think I would enjoy the trip with limited time. Does anyone think it is possible as long as everything is planned right. I have been told that i should leave Barranquilla out of list.
Colombia possible trip
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 2 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 3 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 4 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 5 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 6 4 weeks in Chile
- 7 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 8 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 9 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 10 Para Ti, Brazil
- 11 Advice needed for Colombia
- 12 Chile and Argentina
- 13 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 14 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 15 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 16 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 17 El valle de Elquí
- 18 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation
- 19 Columbia Questions
- 20 Bogota
- 21 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 22 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 23 Jewish sites and tour of Buenos Aires?
- 24 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 25 Galapagos in 5 days