I would only be limited to 6 full days, I really want to see a lot in those days. I'm aware plane travel is not too expensive in Colombia.I would like to do 2 full days in Bogota, late night head to cali by plane for one full day, late night head to cartagena for one day, Early morning take a 1 hour bus ride to Barranquilla for about 8 hour before returning to cartagena for late flight to Medellin. one full day in Medellin. Next day leave Colombia. All i have is six full days before leaving Colombia. Mostly by plane. I think I would enjoy the trip with limited time. Does anyone think it is possible as long as everything is planned right. I have been told that i should leave Barranquilla out of list.
Colombia possible trip
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Speak to me of Peru
- 2 Inhotim in one day? please???
- 3 What time to arrive at Machu Picchu?
- 4 Amazon from the Andes?
- 5 Salta vs. Santiago
- 6 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 7 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 8 Brazil visa for Iguazu + fees for Argentina & Chile
- 9 Exito Travel ? reliable travel agencies?
- 10 Somewhere hot!!!!!!
- 11 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 12 Please Help - Santiago, Mendoza & Buenos Aires
- 13 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 14 Back to South America
- 15 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 16 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 17 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 18 Fire in Valparaiso
- 19 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 20 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 21 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 22 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 23 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 24 Driving in Ecuador
- 25 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador