We will be in Cartagena for 9 days during Christmas week and would like to go to either Parque Tayrona or Mompos. Which would YOU prefer?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 2 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 3 Safety warning?
- 4 First Trip to Colombia Advice Needed!
- 5 Packing for Chile in November
- 6 Amazon side trip
- 7 Lima stopover
- 8 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 9 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 10 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 11 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March
- 12 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 13 Santiago - where to stay?
- 14 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 15 Tour guide/ agency
- 16 Patagonia Planning
- 17 Salta/NW Argentina, no car
- 18 March trip to Brazil
- 19 Iguazu Falls -- is Brazil side worth the cost?
- 20 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 21 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 22 Iguacu Falls Itinerary and Photography Question
- 23 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 24 Safety?
- 25 Peru travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery