I iwll be in Cartagena over Christmas week and would like to take a side trip to the coffee area. Is it better to go from Bogota or Cartagena? Can I travel by bus or is a plane preferable (would like to see the countryside). What are the high points of the coffee area? I am a 60+ year old woman travelling alone for this side trip. I do speak Spanish well enough to get around.
Coffee area of Colombia
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 2 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 3 Christmas in Cusco
- 4 transportation in Brazil
- 5 Advice, recommendations and guidance
- 6 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 7 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 8 Patagonia Chile
- 9 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 10 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 11 Easter Island flight delays?
- 12 argentina & brazil
- 13 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 14 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 15 Beware of G Adventures Galapagos tour guides!
- 16 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 17 Brazilian music
- 18 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 19 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 20 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 21 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 22 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 23 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 24 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 25 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires