I iwll be in Cartagena over Christmas week and would like to take a side trip to the coffee area. Is it better to go from Bogota or Cartagena? Can I travel by bus or is a plane preferable (would like to see the countryside). What are the high points of the coffee area? I am a 60+ year old woman travelling alone for this side trip. I do speak Spanish well enough to get around.
Coffee area of Colombia
View all South America activity »
- 1 Crellston and Others
- 2 Reflections on our South America trip
- 3 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 4 Anyone needs bolivares to exchange?
- 5 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 6 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 7 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 8 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 9 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 10 8 Days in Brazil
- 11 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 12 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 13 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 14 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 15 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 16 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 17 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 18 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 19 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 20 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 21 Peru Hop?
- 22 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 23 Uruguay Re-Do
- 24 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 25 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven