Just wondering for a three month trip starting in March what/ how many clothes I should take. There will be jungle excursions and hiking along the way, and obviously not looking like a tourist would be great..
I have a rough idea already but just wanted to make sure i'm on the right track....
Thanks, appreciate it..
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cruz del Sur bus - Lima to Paracas
- 2 Nduka Okoye - Five star accommodation in Colombia
- 3 South American city for 2 female travelers to visit mid June?
- 4 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 5 Machu Picchu train - luggage limits?
- 6 One week in Cartagena?
- 7 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 8 Lunahuana
- 9 Lima-Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Machu Picchu first timers
- 10 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 11 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 12 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 13 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 14 Exploring the cities of Ecuador's Andes
- 15 Choquequirao Questions
- 16 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 17 MARCHU PICCHU
- 18 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 19 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 20 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 21 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 22 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 23 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 24 Ecuador Pure Life (tour operator) - very negative experience
- 25 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip