Just wondering for a three month trip starting in March what/ how many clothes I should take. There will be jungle excursions and hiking along the way, and obviously not looking like a tourist would be great..
I have a rough idea already but just wanted to make sure i'm on the right track....
Thanks, appreciate it..
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 verizon@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Technical SUPP0RTCAre
- 2 ROADRUNNER@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech $UPP0RT CARE
- 3 G SBCGLOBAL Password Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208 SBCGLOBAL Tec(SUPPORT CAR
- 4 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 5 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 6 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 7 Avianca business class
- 8 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 9 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 10 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 11 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 12 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 13 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 14 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 15 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 16 How many days in Medellin area?
- 17 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 18 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 19 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 20 Peru Trip for the Family
- 21 Pisco sours
- 22 Huayhuash Trecking 8-16th of july
- 23 Medellin, Colombia - Great Driver
- 24 Looking For Intensive Spanish Immersion Course
- 25 Cusco and the Sacred Valley