Just wondering for a three month trip starting in March what/ how many clothes I should take. There will be jungle excursions and hiking along the way, and obviously not looking like a tourist would be great..
I have a rough idea already but just wanted to make sure i'm on the right track....
Thanks, appreciate it..
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina
- 2 10-12 week Backpacking Trip in South America
- 3 Best Latin American countries!
- 4 Peru in Late February?
- 5 Sao Paulo
- 6 Questions Regarding Buenos Aires
- 7 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 8 (Santiago/Valpo done)---Mendoza help please!
- 9 Changing money upon arrival in Buenos Aires
- 10 Salud !
- 11 christmas in buenos aires
- 12 Cartagena
- 13 Peru domestic airline layover time
- 14 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 15 OAT trip to Columbia?
- 16 Best Bus Company to Iguazu Falls
- 17 ferry: Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento
- 18 Transportation from El Calafate to Puerto Natales
- 19 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 20 Galapagos Island
- 21 Land Based Galapagos Was the Right Choice for Me.
- 22 Puno to Lima
- 23 Solmar Tours in Peru
- 24 opinions on itinerary flow
- 25 If it's Tuesday, this must be...Nicaragua, the Peruvian Amazon, or Colombia