I notice this on another travel forum. Posting it here just in case possible travelers to southern Patagonia are not aware.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 2 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 3 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 4 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 5 Sixty days in Colombia
- 6 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 7 Machu Picchu - NatGeo vs. OAT
- 8 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 9 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 10 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 11 Choquequirao Questions
- 12 12 Day Peru Itinerary Help
- 13 Shopping for sweaters - Quito or Otavalo?
- 14 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 15 Cajamarca
- 16 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 17 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 18 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 19 Patagonia - Equipment
- 20 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 21 Chile or Argentina?
- 22 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 23 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 24 Nazca Lines from Pisco or Ica Airport?
- 25 Chile cell phone and sim card advice needed