My husband and I have been living in Caracas for one year. It has been a very pleasant experience adjusting to the culture and learning the language. It is rather expensive and the traffic is pretty heavy in the city. WE have decided to move outside the city. Can you please tell me the names of smaller cities outside of Caracas that are safe for us to live? My husband has a job in Las Mercedes
Cities outside Caracas
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 2 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 3 8 Days in Peru
- 4 Connection in Lima, practical for 3 hours?
- 5 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 6 Peru in December
- 7 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 8 Machu Picchu First?
- 9 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 10 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 11 Ipad Hackers in Peru?
- 12 Trip Report - Very Long
- 13 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 14 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 15 Heart of the Inca
- 16 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 17 Senior Citizen's wonderful trip to Sacred Valley thanks to Great Tour Guide
- 18 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 19 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 20 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 21 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 22 Transportation in Ecuador
- 23 NW of Argentina
- 24 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 25 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples