Am planning a Christmas (I know it's last minute!) trip to Peru this year. We'd like to spend 4 nights in the Amazon, comfortably if possible as we're not too adventurous, and 4 nights in Cuzco and Machu Picchu, spending at least one night at MP. Has anyone heard of SA Luxury Accommodations and would you recommend them? Also hear that David and Percy are great tour guides buhogan I use them if I book through a tour company? Am I being realistic to think I can get reservations only 4 weeks away? Any help is appreciated.
Christmas Trip 2012 to Amazon and Machu Picchu
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru, Amazon, Brazil... best solo? Tour?
- 2 Language school in Antigua or Quetzaltenango
- 3 TDP in August
- 4 Peru in December
- 5 Quito: Old city or new?
- 6 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 7 amazon jungle trips
- 8 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 9 Amazon Cruise
- 10 3 Full Days in Iguazu?
- 11 Trip with my boyfriend to the Brazilian city of São Paulo!
- 12 Brazil for Carnival
- 13 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 14 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 15 Last 2 weeks
- 16 10 nights in Argentina
- 17 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 18 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 19 Sobering Film
- 20 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 21 Estancias Outside Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 22 Peru- making up a small 50+ group
- 23 Machu Picchu First?
- 24 Rosh Hashanah
- 25 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure