Am planning a Christmas (I know it's last minute!) trip to Peru this year. We'd like to spend 4 nights in the Amazon, comfortably if possible as we're not too adventurous, and 4 nights in Cuzco and Machu Picchu, spending at least one night at MP. Has anyone heard of SA Luxury Accommodations and would you recommend them? Also hear that David and Percy are great tour guides buhogan I use them if I book through a tour company? Am I being realistic to think I can get reservations only 4 weeks away? Any help is appreciated.
Christmas Trip 2012 to Amazon and Machu Picchu
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 2 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 3 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 4 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 5 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 6 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 7 Easter Day in Rio
- 8 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 9 Patagonia tour
- 10 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 11 Patagonia tour in April
- 12 Patagonia tour
- 13 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 14 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 15 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 16 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 17 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 18 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 19 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 20 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 21 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 22 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 23 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 24 Interesting places to eat in BA?
- 25 Peru and Galapagos Islands Itinerary Feedback and Suggestions