Am planning a Christmas (I know it's last minute!) trip to Peru this year. We'd like to spend 4 nights in the Amazon, comfortably if possible as we're not too adventurous, and 4 nights in Cuzco and Machu Picchu, spending at least one night at MP. Has anyone heard of SA Luxury Accommodations and would you recommend them? Also hear that David and Percy are great tour guides buhogan I use them if I book through a tour company? Am I being realistic to think I can get reservations only 4 weeks away? Any help is appreciated.
Christmas Trip 2012 to Amazon and Machu Picchu
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 2 itinerary suggestions for peru- 1 month trip?
- 3 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 4 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 5 Santiago 2 days
- 6 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 7 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 8 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 9 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 10 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 11 Lodge in Pantanal
- 12 Pantanal on your own
- 13 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 14 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 15 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 16 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 17 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 18 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 19 Cell phone in Brazil
- 20 10 Full Days in Peru
- 21 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 22 10 day itinerary questions
- 23 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 24 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 25 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?