Am planning a Christmas (I know it's last minute!) trip to Peru this year. We'd like to spend 4 nights in the Amazon, comfortably if possible as we're not too adventurous, and 4 nights in Cuzco and Machu Picchu, spending at least one night at MP. Has anyone heard of SA Luxury Accommodations and would you recommend them? Also hear that David and Percy are great tour guides buhogan I use them if I book through a tour company? Am I being realistic to think I can get reservations only 4 weeks away? Any help is appreciated.
Christmas Trip 2012 to Amazon and Machu Picchu
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 2 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 3 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 4 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 5 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 6 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 7 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 8 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 9 4 weeks in Chile
- 10 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 11 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 12 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 13 Para Ti, Brazil
- 14 Advice needed for Colombia
- 15 Chile and Argentina
- 16 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 17 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 18 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 19 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 20 El valle de Elquí
- 21 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation
- 22 Columbia Questions
- 23 Bogota
- 24 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 25 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?