Am planning a Christmas (I know it's last minute!) trip to Peru this year. We'd like to spend 4 nights in the Amazon, comfortably if possible as we're not too adventurous, and 4 nights in Cuzco and Machu Picchu, spending at least one night at MP. Has anyone heard of SA Luxury Accommodations and would you recommend them? Also hear that David and Percy are great tour guides buhogan I use them if I book through a tour company? Am I being realistic to think I can get reservations only 4 weeks away? Any help is appreciated.
Christmas Trip 2012 to Amazon and Machu Picchu
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 2 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 3 1 day in Rio
- 4 Peru itinerary in March.. Comments needed please
- 5 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 6 Currency Woes
- 7 driving to salvador
- 8 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 9 Argentina (and Chile?): basic itinerary
- 10 Just a week!
- 11 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 12 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 13 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 14 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 15 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 16 Quito trip
- 17 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 18 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 19 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 20 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 21 Solo female travelling around South America
- 22 Bariloche car rental
- 23 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 24 Galapagos Islands
- 25 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!