Where is the best family shopping area (meaning shops, lights and Santa...not handicrafts) for last minute Christmas shopping in Santiago -- and do you think they'll be open 12/23 and 12/24?
Christmas shopping in Santiago
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 2 Sobering Film
- 3 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 4 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 5 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 6 Columbia Local Beer
- 7 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile
- 8 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 9 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 10 10 days in Argentina
- 11 february/march- where to go?
- 12 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 13 Peruvian Amazon
- 14 driving to salvador
- 15 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 16 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 17 Peru, help cutting costs
- 18 cartagena , columbia
- 19 Peru Itinerary Help
- 20 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 21 10 days backpacking in Peru
- 22 Antofogasta or Calama ? And which month ?
- 23 Birding in Mindo
- 24 Iguazu accomodation
- 25 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller