Hi there SA'n travellers!!
We are going to be in Buenos Aires on Christmas Day/Boxing Day, staying in a B&B.
What should we do while in BA? Ideas?!
Will anything be open shop/restaurant wise?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 AOL 800:681:7208 password reset CONTACT AOL Tec*h 26/7
- 2 Argentina (Chile?)
- 3 South American Mix: Easter Island, Machu Picchu, Rio & the Pantanal
- 4 Steaks and Tango - Suggestions Please
- 5 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 6 Buenos Aires for a month?
- 7 Cartegena - beach or centre for a week?
- 8 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 9 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 10 What to skip in Argentina
- 11 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 12 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 13 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 14 40th Birthday Trip: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Amazon
- 15 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 16 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 17 Itineraries
- 18 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 19 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 20 Itinerary Help Argentina Chile Patagonia in 23 days
- 21 Torres Del Paine - total 2 weeks in Chile
- 22 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 23 Machu picchu with a toddler and baby
- 24 3.5 days in Rio
- 25 Iguaçu Falls fast trip