We arrive in Buenos Aires on Christmas Eve, spend Christmas Day there and leave the day after (sucks doing 7 countries in 4 weeks, tried to fit wayyyy too much in!!)
What should we plan to do Christmas Day? We are staying at a B&B on Estados Unidos street.
Is there any festivals or street parties on? Cafes open for lunch? Museums etc?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 2 Rainbow Mountain
- 3 http://www.crazybulkmagic.com/beard-czar
- 4 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 5 http://www.supplementoffers.org/zyalix-reviews/
- 6 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 7 visiting Patagonia on cruise ship vs land trip
- 8 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 9 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 10 Tour guide/ agency
- 11 Local tour operator - Patagonia / Bariloche
- 12 Making the most of Montevideo
- 13 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 14 Ecuador - Tap Water Question
- 15 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 16 Santiago - where to stay?
- 17 Peru Trip Report-Lima, Paracas, Cusco
- 18 Peru transport questioins
- 19 Places to eat like a local
- 20 No exit stamp for Argentina - problem?
- 21 Chile Trekking options
- 22 Customs/Immigration Buenos Aires
- 23 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 24 Posting Again...any info on Macae, Brazil..100+ miles north of Rio?
- 25 Packing for 2.5 months in Buenos Aires