We arrive in Buenos Aires on Christmas Eve, spend Christmas Day there and leave the day after (sucks doing 7 countries in 4 weeks, tried to fit wayyyy too much in!!)
What should we plan to do Christmas Day? We are staying at a B&B on Estados Unidos street.
Is there any festivals or street parties on? Cafes open for lunch? Museums etc?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Dining in Medellin
- 2 Medellin's hidden Parque is lovely
- 3 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 4 Seek Suggestions on Trip to Machu Picchu
- 5 Travel with Children to Galapagos
- 6 Christmastime in Santiago/Valparaiso - what to do, where to stay
- 7 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 8 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 9 10 days in Santiago, Easter Islands, San pedro de atacama, doable?
- 10 santiago chile area
- 11 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 12 Reflections on our South America trip
- 13 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 14 Driving from Santiago to Peurto Montt
- 15 Chile: first cut a travel plan
- 16 Argentina and Bolivia in February and March?
- 17 visit in the area of Campinas,Brazil and weather
- 18 Buying show tickets to Cafe Tortoni
- 19 Iguazu Falls-"Best" Way to Reach/See
- 20 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 21 One week in Cartagena?
- 22 Argentina 3 week Itinerary
- 23 One day in Buenos Aires and Tango Experience
- 24 Santiago to Puerto Montt
- 25 Visiting Medellin