We arrive in Buenos Aires on Christmas Eve, spend Christmas Day there and leave the day after (sucks doing 7 countries in 4 weeks, tried to fit wayyyy too much in!!)
What should we plan to do Christmas Day? We are staying at a B&B on Estados Unidos street.
Is there any festivals or street parties on? Cafes open for lunch? Museums etc?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Argentina &TDP-8th-18th April.
- 2 El Calafate and El Chalten
- 3 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 4 Safety warning?
- 5 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 6 Iguazu falls logistics
- 7 Cape Horn cruise in Feb. or March?
- 8 Packing for Chile in November
- 9 Lima stopover
- 10 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 11 Amazon side trip
- 12 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 13 First Trip to Colombia Advice Needed!
- 14 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 15 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 16 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 17 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March
- 18 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 19 Santiago - where to stay?
- 20 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 21 Tour guide/ agency
- 22 Patagonia Planning
- 23 Salta/NW Argentina, no car
- 24 March trip to Brazil
- 25 Iguazu Falls -- is Brazil side worth the cost?