We arrive in Buenos Aires on Christmas Eve, spend Christmas Day there and leave the day after (sucks doing 7 countries in 4 weeks, tried to fit wayyyy too much in!!)
What should we plan to do Christmas Day? We are staying at a B&B on Estados Unidos street.
Is there any festivals or street parties on? Cafes open for lunch? Museums etc?
Christmas Day in Buenos Aires
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Lima to Foz
- 2 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 3 A few specific questions about activities in Argentina with kids
- 4 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 5 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 6 Car rental in Patagonia
- 7 Itinerary Feedback
- 8 Chile Private Tour
- 9 Language study in Brazil
- 10 Columbia Questions
- 11 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 12 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 13 Argentina Holiday Help
- 14 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 15 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 16 Chile - IVA Tax
- 17 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 18 Trip Report
- 19 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 20 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 21 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 22 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 23 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 24 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 25 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)