We know that we have to purchase a "reciprocity fee" stamp before passport control
at Santiago Airport. But exactly where do we find this booth/window?
Also what is the current cost?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Ridiculously Cheap Airfares to Columbia - Should we go?
- 2 Does anyone have experience with Discovery-tours by gate 1,
- 3 Where to celebrate Easter + milestone birthday?
- 4 Argentina, Uruguay & Chile
- 5 Peru- Recommendation for tour company to customize 14 day trip
- 6 Argentina
- 7 Tucantravel company.
- 8 Trelew to Peninsula Valdes
- 9 Help Planning Atacama for Next Week!
- 10 Amy Peru and Chile! (A possibly over enthusiastic trip report)
- 11 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 12 Bolivia & Argentina itinerary help
- 13 6 Weeks - Argentina and/or Peru/Colombia? too much in this time?
- 14 Ship travel to South America
- 15 4 DAY, 3 NIGHT TREK TO MACHU PICCHU
- 16 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 17 Need some help with ideas for Argentina and Chile in 2017 please!
- 18 Solo travellers in Chile
- 19 Living in rural South America
- 20 Where to eat in Quito and Cuzco?
- 21 Manufacturer of alpaca clothes!
- 22 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 23 galapagos island
- 24 Huayna Picchu ticket
- 25 Where to book the Salkantay trek?