We know that we have to purchase a "reciprocity fee" stamp before passport control
at Santiago Airport. But exactly where do we find this booth/window?
Also what is the current cost?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Urgent help! 3 week itinerary for Brazil, Argentina and Peru in September
- 2 Machu Picchu - What Month Most Green for Photos?
- 3 Andean Weaving Video
- 4 60 day Trip to South America
- 5 Machu Picchu
- 6 Purchasing 2016 Machu Picchu Tickets
- 7 Machu Picchu in January
- 8 Dangers of crossing Darien Gap
- 9 Other cities to visit in Brazil other than RIO
- 10 Drawing money at ATMs in Brazil
- 11 Cusco Airport to Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza hotel
- 12 Accessibility to Igassu Falls
- 13 Rio Water Quality
- 14 Brazil Tourist Safety tip request
- 15 Galapagos with/Natural Habitat Adventures?
- 16 I Didn't Get Killed in Rio: Our Travels in Peru, Brazil, and Ecuador
- 17 Two day stay in Lima
- 18 Best beach town for Jan- Feb trip
- 19 Cities near santiago chile?
- 20 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 21 Leftover Argentine Pesos - where to sell?
- 22 Van from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
- 23 June travel in the Galapagos, Andean Ecuador, and Machu Picchu
- 24 Uyuni Salar Tour Company
- 25 Trip Evacuation Insurance for the Galapagos