We know that we have to purchase a "reciprocity fee" stamp before passport control
at Santiago Airport. But exactly where do we find this booth/window?
Also what is the current cost?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 2 Travel in Chile- Itinerary advice please
- 3 Horseback riding Peru Cusco - Machu Picchu Ranch El Chalan - Urubamba
- 4 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 5 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 6 Is 8 days too much time in Buenos Aires
- 7 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 8 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 9 HELP-- Argentina in March
- 10 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 11 Galapagos Add Ons
- 12 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 13 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 14 Trip Report Ecuador
- 15 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 16 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 17 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 18 Day trips from Montevideo
- 19 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 20 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 21 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 22 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 23 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 24 Ecuador, Places to shop
- 25 Only one day in Quito recommendations.