Last year I spent about 3 weeks in Chile and had a amazing time exploring the country during my brief stay. I have recently decided to reflect on my travels through blogging and have wrote some articles on Valparaiso and Torres del Paine/Patagonia. I wrote these articles to share with other travelers, and to provide advice for those looking to explore similar areas that I have been. I have also included some photography from my trips as well.
Please check out my websites if any of these areas interest you.
Hopefully this provides some help to some fellow travelers, they are no means a all comprehensive review of any of the areas, just what I took in during my time spent there.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Brazil
- 2 Parking in Valparaiso
- 3 cruises now coming/going from San Antonio instead of Valparaiso
- 4 Looking for an apartment in bogota
- 5 Need travel buddy for Buenos Aires from Sept 29 to Oct 29
- 6 Palermo-Soho Hotel in Buenos Aires?
- 7 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 8 Puzzled by altitude sickness
- 9 Visa for Brazil/canadian applying/Help!!!!
- 10 Best way to get from airport in Santiago to Ibis hotel in Valparaiso
- 11 Peru Trip for the Family
- 12 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 13 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 14 Patagonia itinerary advice
- 15 1.5 days in Rio
- 16 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 17 Galapagos tours
- 18 Authentic Peruvian Community
- 19 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 20 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 21 2 weeks trip
- 22 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 23 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 24 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 25 Where to stay in Bariloche
Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso