I know the fee only applies to people who enter Chile by air at SCL airport, could fodorites please tell me how large the stamp is and if I will need a full page in my passport for the stamp.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 NO2 Shred :- http://boosthightestosterones.com/no2-shred-reviews/
- 2 Separate tickets - question
- 3 Argentina airpass.
- 4 San Salvador Layover
- 5 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 6 South America this October
- 7 Iguazu Falls - 4 star hotel near the airport?
- 8 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 9 Fun adventure ...with 6 yr old
- 10 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 11 Layover in Lima
- 12 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 13 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 14 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 15 Wine Tours in Chile and Argentina -
- 16 Chile & Argentina wine trips
- 17 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 18 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 19 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 20 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 21 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 22 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 23 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 24 Santiago, Chile
- 25 limited time in Cusco