Does anyone know a good local car rental place where I can pick up a car in the Pucon area and return it is Santiago?
I want to take a train or bus down to that area from Santiago (instead of doing the drive in both directions) but then take a car back. Rosselot seemed a bit expensive, United had the best prices but I can't meet the minimum rental required to drop off in a different location and I couldn't locate an email address for Econorent. Are there any others that I'm not aware of.
I'm also looking for a local car rental place in Mendoza too if any one knows of any there..
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 2 Colombia, best adventures for birthday.
- 3 Mom wants to go to cusco/macchu picchu in 5 days - impossible?
- 4 Bariloche and San Martin de los Andes
- 5 Bariloche rafting trips
- 6 Argentina &TDP-8th-18th April.
- 7 El Calafate and El Chalten
- 8 Cape Horn cruise in Feb. or March?
- 9 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 10 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 11 Safety warning?
- 12 Iguazu falls logistics
- 13 Packing for Chile in November
- 14 Lima stopover
- 15 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 16 Amazon side trip
- 17 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 18 First Trip to Colombia Advice Needed!
- 19 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 20 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 21 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 22 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March
- 23 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 24 Santiago - where to stay?
- 25 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego