Does anyone know a good local car rental place where I can pick up a car in the Pucon area and return it is Santiago?
I want to take a train or bus down to that area from Santiago (instead of doing the drive in both directions) but then take a car back. Rosselot seemed a bit expensive, United had the best prices but I can't meet the minimum rental required to drop off in a different location and I couldn't locate an email address for Econorent. Are there any others that I'm not aware of.
I'm also looking for a local car rental place in Mendoza too if any one knows of any there..
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://trexmusclesite.com/ak-garcinia-slim/
- 2 Valpo, Lakes, Chiloe & Patagonia Time allotment?
- 3 Flying Solo to South America
- 4 South American destinations for introverts?
- 5 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 6 Where to start in May?
- 7 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 8 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 9 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 10 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 11 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 12 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 13 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 14 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 15 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 16 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 17 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 18 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 19 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 20 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 21 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 22 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)
- 23 Machu Picchu...Doable?
- 24 Valparaiso to Santiago Airport - How Much Time to Allow?
- 25 Nazcaflights.com - Jon Green - Any good?