Does anyone know a good local car rental place where I can pick up a car in the Pucon area and return it is Santiago?
I want to take a train or bus down to that area from Santiago (instead of doing the drive in both directions) but then take a car back. Rosselot seemed a bit expensive, United had the best prices but I can't meet the minimum rental required to drop off in a different location and I couldn't locate an email address for Econorent. Are there any others that I'm not aware of.
I'm also looking for a local car rental place in Mendoza too if any one knows of any there..
Thanks so much!
Chile: Pucon car rental pick-up and return Santiago
- 1 8 Days in Brazil
- 2 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 3 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 4 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 5 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 6 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 7 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 8 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 9 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 10 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 11 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 12 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 13 Peru Hop?
- 14 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 15 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 16 Uruguay Re-Do
- 17 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 18 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 19 More suggested reading
- 20 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 21 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 22 Bariloche over XMas
- 23 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014
- 24 Traveling with a Computer?
- 25 Christmas Day in Buenos Aires