Does anyone know a good local car rental place where I can pick up a car in the Pucon area and return it is Santiago?
I want to take a train or bus down to that area from Santiago (instead of doing the drive in both directions) but then take a car back. Rosselot seemed a bit expensive, United had the best prices but I can't meet the minimum rental required to drop off in a different location and I couldn't locate an email address for Econorent. Are there any others that I'm not aware of.
I'm also looking for a local car rental place in Mendoza too if any one knows of any there..
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Making the most of Montevideo
- 2 Peru transport questioins
- 3 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 4 Packing for 2.5 months in Buenos Aires
- 5 Oasis Collection - Apartments in Buenos Aires
- 6 Insect repellent recommendations
- 7 Is Nat Geo Family Odyssey to Galapagos truly kid-friendly
- 8 Places to eat like a local
- 9 Galapagos
- 10 Chile Trekking options
- 11 Sunday Brunch at Alvear Palace with Avrooster
- 12 Ecuador - Tap Water Question
- 13 visiting Patagonia on cruise ship vs land trip
- 14 Taxi Ezeiza - BEWARE!
- 15 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 16 Fifteenth
- 17 Four Days in Buenos Aires
- 18 Patagonia w/out Guide
- 19 Suggestions for Antarctica/Patagonia Tour Operator
- 20 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 21 LAN Stopover in Lima
- 22 Sixty days in Colombia
- 23 Packing advice for weather
- 24 Iguazu Falls -- is Brazil side worth the cost?
- 25 Patagonia Planning