Does anyone know a good local car rental place where I can pick up a car in the Pucon area and return it is Santiago?
I want to take a train or bus down to that area from Santiago (instead of doing the drive in both directions) but then take a car back. Rosselot seemed a bit expensive, United had the best prices but I can't meet the minimum rental required to drop off in a different location and I couldn't locate an email address for Econorent. Are there any others that I'm not aware of.
I'm also looking for a local car rental place in Mendoza too if any one knows of any there..
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Chile or Argentina?
- 2 11 hours in Lima
- 3 South America this October
- 4 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 5 Spontaneity in Cusco activities possible?
- 6 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 7 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 8 Peru in December
- 9 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 10 Tarapoto
- 11 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 12 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 13 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
- 14 Buenos Aires/Argentina 10+ Day, Solo Woman Traveler
- 15 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 16 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 17 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 18 Need some help in getting started-first vacation to South America!
- 19 Hiking in Ecuador: Water and Clothing Advice Please
- 20 Packing for Galapagos Cruise - Lessons Learned
- 21 Campinas and Natal help
- 22 Ecuador Haciendas and Weather
- 23 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 24 Uruguay for wildlife
- 25 A month in Argentina--what would you do?