Does anyone know a good local car rental place where I can pick up a car in the Pucon area and return it is Santiago?
I want to take a train or bus down to that area from Santiago (instead of doing the drive in both directions) but then take a car back. Rosselot seemed a bit expensive, United had the best prices but I can't meet the minimum rental required to drop off in a different location and I couldn't locate an email address for Econorent. Are there any others that I'm not aware of.
I'm also looking for a local car rental place in Mendoza too if any one knows of any there..
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 2 Lima-Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Machu Picchu first timers
- 3 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 4 Exploring the cities of Ecuador's Andes
- 5 Choquequirao Questions
- 6 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 7 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 8 MARCHU PICCHU
- 9 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 10 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 11 One week in Cartagena?
- 12 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 13 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 14 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 15 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 16 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 17 Ecuador Pure Life (tour operator) - very negative experience
- 18 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 19 Another Brazil Visa Application Form question!
- 20 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 21 Iquitos Peru and rain forest
- 22 Help w 2nd Guessing Peru itinerary
- 23 Senior Citizens traveling to Machu Picchu
- 24 2 week Peru trip itinerary - Appreciate feedback
- 25 Rainbow mountain trek