I red on a Fodor's Guide that in Chile Credit/Debit cards only have a four digits PIN. However I could not find any information if five digits PIN cards will work, and how, on Chile ATMs: in fact all my italian cards have five digits. Any one knows for sure if a five digit card wil work and how?. Thanks in advance.
Chile PIN digits.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Sobering Film
- 2 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 3 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 4 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 5 Columbia Local Beer
- 6 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile
- 7 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 8 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 9 10 days in Argentina
- 10 february/march- where to go?
- 11 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 12 Peruvian Amazon
- 13 driving to salvador
- 14 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 15 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 16 Peru, help cutting costs
- 17 cartagena , columbia
- 18 Peru Itinerary Help
- 19 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 20 10 days backpacking in Peru
- 21 Antofogasta or Calama ? And which month ?
- 22 Birding in Mindo
- 23 Iguazu accomodation
- 24 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 25 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April