I red on a Fodor's Guide that in Chile Credit/Debit cards only have a four digits PIN. However I could not find any information if five digits PIN cards will work, and how, on Chile ATMs: in fact all my italian cards have five digits. Any one knows for sure if a five digit card wil work and how?. Thanks in advance.
Chile PIN digits.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru, help cutting costs
- 2 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 3 Safety in Rio?
- 4 Beach from Cartagena
- 5 Macchu pichu by train and trek
- 6 Chile/Bolivia Itinerary Help
- 7 Solo female travelling around South America
- 8 Peruvian Amazon
- 9 Need Police Report from Santiago!
- 10 10 days in mid-late May 2015!
- 11 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 12 Anyone traveled with Manu Peru Amazon Tour Company?
- 13 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 14 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 15 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 16 Columbia Local Beer
- 17 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile
- 18 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 19 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 20 10 days in Argentina
- 21 february/march- where to go?
- 22 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 23 driving to salvador
- 24 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 25 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015