I red on a Fodor's Guide that in Chile Credit/Debit cards only have a four digits PIN. However I could not find any information if five digits PIN cards will work, and how, on Chile ATMs: in fact all my italian cards have five digits. Any one knows for sure if a five digit card wil work and how?. Thanks in advance.
Chile PIN digits.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 2 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 3 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 4 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 5 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 6 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 7 Chile, Brazil and New York
- 8 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 9 My (entertertaining & illustrated) advice on the best ever Peru itinerary
- 10 Christmas in the Andes (Peru & Ecuador)
- 11 Three weeks in South America
- 12 TRIP DO COLOMBIA
- 13 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 14 Colombia...without Bogota? Looking for opinions!
- 15 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 16 Easter Day in Rio
- 17 Argentina Trip report
- 18 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 19 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 20 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 21 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 22 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 23 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 24 Patagonia tour
- 25 Patagonia tour in April