A friend and I are flying from Santiago to Temuco and plan to stay in Pucon for three days - 10-13 Nov 2013. We want to visit the National Parks and thermal pools and would love to know more about Mapuche culture. Will we need to rent a car in Temuco to do all this? Are there any tours we could sign up with? We already have our air flights and hotel in Pucon, but would love some direction on how to organize the rest of the trip. Any advice is appreciated. Also, any recommendations on restaurants and things to do. Thanks!
Chile Lake District
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Rio Advice for 2 Young Women
- 2 Buying a SIM card in Chile for I phone 5
- 3 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 4 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 5 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 6 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 7 Peru Escorted Travel
- 8 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 9 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 10 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 11 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 12 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 13 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 14 2 weeks in Argentina
- 15 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 16 Back to South America
- 17 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 18 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 19 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 20 JW Marriott Lima
- 21 Trip Report - Very Long
- 22 Quito recommendations
- 23 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 24 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 25 Which airline to fly to Cusco?