My husband and I and 1 year old daughter will be going to Chile for 9 days at the end of May/early June. We would like to spend a day or two in Santiago and do Vina del Mar and then the Pucon region. I see that there are no flights that time of year directly to Pucon. How long is the journey if doing plane to bus. With our daughter and our time constraints doing a long bus is not an option. Should we only pick one of these areas given our limited time? Or are there other regions that people would suggest? Any suggested itineraries taking into account the baby (she is very adaptable and been traveling quite a bit already but we want to limit the number of places we go to) would be greatly appreciated!
Chile in May with a 1 year old
- 1 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 2 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 3 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 4 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 5 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 6 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 7 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 8 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 9 Back to South America
- 10 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 11 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 12 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 13 Vaya Adventures
- 14 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 15 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 16 Flights on LAN
- 17 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 18 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 19 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 20 More suggested reading
- 21 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 22 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 23 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 24 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 25 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)