We want to take our kids to somewhere in Latin America in late August/early September for about 10 days. Our kids will be about 10 months and 2.5 years. We'd like to avoid lots of flying time so we're thinking the northern parts of South America would be easiest - or somewhere in Central America. Our ideal would be a city by a beach from where we can take a couple of excursions to other cities. Where do you suggest? We've only been to Brazil and are not familiar with any other country in South America.
Child friendly destination?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Speak to me of Peru
- 2 Inhotim in one day? please???
- 3 What time to arrive at Machu Picchu?
- 4 Amazon from the Andes?
- 5 Salta vs. Santiago
- 6 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 7 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 8 Brazil visa for Iguazu + fees for Argentina & Chile
- 9 Exito Travel ? reliable travel agencies?
- 10 Somewhere hot!!!!!!
- 11 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 12 Please Help - Santiago, Mendoza & Buenos Aires
- 13 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 14 Back to South America
- 15 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 16 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 17 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 18 Fire in Valparaiso
- 19 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 20 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 21 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 22 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 23 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 24 Driving in Ecuador
- 25 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador