We want to take our kids to somewhere in Latin America in late August/early September for about 10 days. Our kids will be about 10 months and 2.5 years. We'd like to avoid lots of flying time so we're thinking the northern parts of South America would be easiest - or somewhere in Central America. Our ideal would be a city by a beach from where we can take a couple of excursions to other cities. Where do you suggest? We've only been to Brazil and are not familiar with any other country in South America.
Child friendly destination?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 2 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 3 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 4 Peru Escorted Travel
- 5 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 6 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 7 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 8 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 9 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 10 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 11 2 weeks in Argentina
- 12 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 13 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 14 Back to South America
- 15 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 16 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 17 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 18 JW Marriott Lima
- 19 Trip Report - Very Long
- 20 Quito recommendations
- 21 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 22 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 23 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 24 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 25 To Buenos Aires and beyond