We want to take our kids to somewhere in Latin America in late August/early September for about 10 days. Our kids will be about 10 months and 2.5 years. We'd like to avoid lots of flying time so we're thinking the northern parts of South America would be easiest - or somewhere in Central America. Our ideal would be a city by a beach from where we can take a couple of excursions to other cities. Where do you suggest? We've only been to Brazil and are not familiar with any other country in South America.
Child friendly destination?
View all South America activity »
- 1 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 2 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 3 8 Days in Brazil
- 4 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 5 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 6 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 7 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 8 Peru Hop?
- 9 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 10 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 11 Uruguay Re-Do
- 12 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 13 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 14 More suggested reading
- 15 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 16 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 17 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 18 Bariloche over XMas
- 19 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014
- 20 Traveling with a Computer?
- 21 Christmas Day in Buenos Aires
- 22 Two Weeks Ecuador - Itinerary Help!
- 23 18 Day Argentina Itinerary
- 24 Rent a car and travel through Patagonia? Join us!
- 25 Reflections on our South America trip