We will be travelling to Argentina and Chile in April and I am wondering what is the best way to have cell phone access to call home. Is there any recommendation for getting a SIM card that works in these countries. We got one when we went to France and it worked great. Any help would be appreciated.
Cell phone usage
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 2 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 3 Ecuador - should we go?
- 4 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 5 Santiago 2 days
- 6 itinerary suggestions for peru- 1 month trip?
- 7 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 8 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 9 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 10 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 11 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 12 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 13 Lodge in Pantanal
- 14 Pantanal on your own
- 15 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 16 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 17 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 18 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 19 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 20 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 21 Cell phone in Brazil
- 22 10 Full Days in Peru
- 23 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 24 10 day itinerary questions
- 25 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?