We will be travelling to Argentina and Chile in April and I am wondering what is the best way to have cell phone access to call home. Is there any recommendation for getting a SIM card that works in these countries. We got one when we went to France and it worked great. Any help would be appreciated.
Cell phone usage
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 2 driving to salvador
- 3 Peru itinerary in March.. Comments needed please
- 4 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 5 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 6 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 7 Currency Woes
- 8 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 9 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 10 Quito trip
- 11 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 12 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 13 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 14 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 15 1 day in Rio
- 16 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 17 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 18 Solo female travelling around South America
- 19 Bariloche car rental
- 20 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 21 Galapagos Islands
- 22 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 23 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 24 Day trip to Paracas
- 25 Peru trip