I will be in Buenos Aires for 2 week in late nov-early dec.
Does anyone know how to get a cell phone that I can use just for those 2 weeks?
Not sure if it would be renting one or buy a disposable (?) one. My Iphone 4 is not international so I would have to rent an Iphone 4s or 5 from Verizon here in the US & pay a fee, etc.
Since I won't really need to make int'l calls, I figured a local cell phone willprob be better.
A smart phone with internet & apps would be even better, but I don't know if those are available for rent there?
Any info would be appreciated.,
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Four Days in Buenos Aires
- 2 Safety warning?
- 3 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 4 Colombia, best adventures for birthday.
- 5 Route of the Seven Lakes drive
- 6 Mom wants to go to cusco/macchu picchu in 5 days - impossible?
- 7 Bariloche and San Martin de los Andes
- 8 Bariloche rafting trips
- 9 Argentina &TDP-8th-18th April.
- 10 El Calafate and El Chalten
- 11 Cape Horn cruise in Feb. or March?
- 12 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 13 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 14 Iguazu falls logistics
- 15 Packing for Chile in November
- 16 Lima stopover
- 17 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 18 Amazon side trip
- 19 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 20 First Trip to Colombia Advice Needed!
- 21 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 22 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 23 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 24 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March
- 25 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips