I will be in Buenos Aires for 2 week in late nov-early dec.
Does anyone know how to get a cell phone that I can use just for those 2 weeks?
Not sure if it would be renting one or buy a disposable (?) one. My Iphone 4 is not international so I would have to rent an Iphone 4s or 5 from Verizon here in the US & pay a fee, etc.
Since I won't really need to make int'l calls, I figured a local cell phone willprob be better.
A smart phone with internet & apps would be even better, but I don't know if those are available for rent there?
Any info would be appreciated.,
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 3 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 4 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 5 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 6 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 7 Pantanal Lodges
- 8 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 9 Manaus
- 10 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 11 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 12 Avianca business class
- 13 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 14 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 15 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 16 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 17 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 18 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 19 How many days in Medellin area?
- 20 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 21 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 22 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 23 Peru Trip for the Family
- 24 Pisco sours
- 25 Huayhuash Trecking 8-16th of july