I will be in Buenos Aires for 2 week in late nov-early dec.
Does anyone know how to get a cell phone that I can use just for those 2 weeks?
Not sure if it would be renting one or buy a disposable (?) one. My Iphone 4 is not international so I would have to rent an Iphone 4s or 5 from Verizon here in the US & pay a fee, etc.
Since I won't really need to make int'l calls, I figured a local cell phone willprob be better.
A smart phone with internet & apps would be even better, but I don't know if those are available for rent there?
Any info would be appreciated.,
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Buenos Aires hotel for 2 nights
- 2 Spring Break Trip to Peru in Mid-March!
- 3 Travel to Bolivia
- 4 Argentina - Best of Salta in 4 days
- 5 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 6 Drive or Get Driven? Santiago > Valparaiso
- 7 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 8 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 9 Brazil. Reading lists
- 10 Cusco to Ollantaytambo via Salt Flats
- 11 Any suggestions for tour companies for Inca Trail Trek to MP?
- 12 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 13 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 14 Self Drive from BsAs to Tierra del Fuego
- 15 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 16 Cajamarca
- 17 Choquequirao Questions
- 18 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 19 Amazon and the Inca Trail
- 20 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 21 South America 2 Months Itinery
- 22 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 23 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 24 5 day Galapagos cruise in Nov
- 25 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills