I will be in Buenos Aires for 2 week in late nov-early dec.
Does anyone know how to get a cell phone that I can use just for those 2 weeks?
Not sure if it would be renting one or buy a disposable (?) one. My Iphone 4 is not international so I would have to rent an Iphone 4s or 5 from Verizon here in the US & pay a fee, etc.
Since I won't really need to make int'l calls, I figured a local cell phone willprob be better.
A smart phone with internet & apps would be even better, but I don't know if those are available for rent there?
Any info would be appreciated.,
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Buy Data-based Registered High Quality Real Documents.
- 2 Laundry Options in Peru
- 3 Back "home" in Barranco
- 4 Amazon, OIlantaytambo, Colca Canyon, Pacasmay and About
- 5 Where to Spend 10 Days in June/July! Central v. South America
- 6 Home exchange to Brazil: cultural differences.
- 7 house/apartment rental
- 8 Renting house in Bariloche
- 9 Destination Recommendation (w/ specifics)
- 10 Uruguay for wildlife
- 11 Elevation acclimatization, transportation, and lodging help!?
- 12 Car and Driver in Rio De Janeiro
- 13 Wha to expect from Cartagena, Colombia.
- 14 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 15 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 16 El Calafate excursions
- 17 Ecuador earthquake
- 18 Peru & Ecuador
- 19 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 20 Our 2016 South America Trip
- 21 Peru - Chinchero questions
- 22 Mendoza airport will be closed: Sept- Dec
- 23 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 24 Stray Dogs?
- 25 Salkantay trek