I'm looking for help on planning my Cartagena itinerary - I land on a Sunday afternoon and depart on a Saturday morning.
i'm thinking of the following:
Sunday - relax & check out some salsa dancing places
Monday - walk the old walled town. Follow frommer's walking tour..see the church/plazas and San Felipe fort.
Tuesday - the volcano mud bath
Wednesday - head to Playa blanca directly - spend the night beachside in a cabana or hammock and return thursday
Thursday - evening return to old town and relax.
Friday - maybe day trip to Park Tayrona? or Santa Marta?
Saturday - depart.
i don't think I can do Tayrona in one day - and if not...can i visit Marta in one day? I think i read the bus ride was 4 hours. So in that case no.
Is there a different way you'd do this itinerary? It's just me and another girlfriend - we enjoy nature, beaches, history, meeting people and adventure. Although physically right now i'm in therapy for some injuries so i'm not looking into any hikes. Only swimming is an option for me at this time!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 2 South America 2 Months Itinery
- 3 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 4 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 5 5 day Galapagos cruise in Nov
- 6 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 7 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 8 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 9 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 10 Sixty days in Colombia
- 11 Machu Picchu - NatGeo vs. OAT
- 12 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 13 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 14 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 15 Choquequirao Questions
- 16 12 Day Peru Itinerary Help
- 17 Shopping for sweaters - Quito or Otavalo?
- 18 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 19 Cajamarca
- 20 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 21 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 22 Patagonia - Equipment
- 23 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 24 Chile or Argentina?
- 25 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca