Hi All –
Just posted my trip report/photo journal from traveling to Cartagena, Bogotá and Mexico City. Didn’t care for Bogotá, liked Cartagena and loved Mexico City. Hope you like it, find it helpful.
• Walk the ramparts at dusk
• Visit the Castillo San Felipe de Barajas
• Have a drink at Café del Mar
• Stay at the Santa Clara (if money is not a factor)
• And most of all, explore the Getsemaní neighborhood for a glimpse of real life
• Wander through La Candeleria (but know the boundaries)
• See the candy-striped El Carmen Church (La Candeleria)
• Seek-out the crazy watermelon-colored zigzag house (La Candeleria)
• Ride the funicular up to Monserrate
• Take the local bus to the Salt Cathedral in Zipaquira
• Stay at Red Tree House, one of the most charming hotels I’ve found
• Hang-out in Condesa at night
• Reserve at least a day for wandering through Chapultepec Park
• Get contemporary at the Museo de Arte Moderno
• Relax at the Libreria Porrua (Chapultepec Park)
• See how the other half live in Polanco
• Visit the Soumaya Museum
• Don’t miss Centro Historico: the Palacio de Correos (post office) for its architecture, the Alameda Central park for its energy, the Mexico City Metropolitan Cathedral for its organ, the Templo Mayor for the culture and the National Palace for the Diego Rivera murals
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 [[ bus97.com ]] ← 카지노사이트주소 ← 카지노게임
- 2 Valpo, Lakes, Chiloe & Patagonia Time allotment?
- 3 Flying Solo to South America
- 4 South American destinations for introverts?
- 5 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 6 Where to start in May?
- 7 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 8 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 9 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 10 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 11 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 12 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 13 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 14 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 15 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 16 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 17 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 18 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 19 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 20 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 21 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 22 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)
- 23 Machu Picchu...Doable?
- 24 Valparaiso to Santiago Airport - How Much Time to Allow?
- 25 Nazcaflights.com - Jon Green - Any good?
Cartagena & Bogota (+ Mexico City) Trip Report / Photo Journal
Hi All –