Hello, in trying to plan a honeymoon for May 2014. We would love to travel around Argentina but want to relax on a beach for a few days beforehand. Does anyone know where we can go in the Carribean or even Mexico of Belize that has a flight to Buenos Aires or even Monteviedo or Iguazu? Everything I find requires a layover in the U.S., which seems crazy! The beaches in Argentina and Punta del Este are not warm enough that time of year. Thanks!
Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Very Long
- 2 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 3 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 4 JW Marriott Lima
- 5 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 6 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 7 Quito recommendations
- 8 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 9 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 10 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 11 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 12 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 13 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 14 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 15 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 16 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 17 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 18 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 19 Ecuador-tour guides
- 20 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 21 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons
- 22 lima airport transport
- 23 Bird Poop Scam Making a Comeback
- 24 Father Daughter Trip to Peru
- 25 Bariloche to Puerto Varas Drive: Stops to Make?