Hello, in trying to plan a honeymoon for May 2014. We would love to travel around Argentina but want to relax on a beach for a few days beforehand. Does anyone know where we can go in the Carribean or even Mexico of Belize that has a flight to Buenos Aires or even Monteviedo or Iguazu? Everything I find requires a layover in the U.S., which seems crazy! The beaches in Argentina and Punta del Este are not warm enough that time of year. Thanks!
Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 1st Time Trip to Peru - Please Comment on Our Itenerary
- 2 Patagonia: Northern Lake District or El Chalten?
- 3 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 4 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 5 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 6 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 7 aerolineas airlines impossible to work with
- 8 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 9 Surfing in Lima
- 10 Amaszonas is adding new Destinations
- 11 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 12 Argentina vs Chile
- 13 Peru- how much pre-reserving/pre-planning?
- 14 Travel agents/agency for South America travel
- 15 Advice, recommendations and guidance
- 16 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 17 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 18 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 19 Christmas in Cusco
- 20 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 21 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 22 transportation in Brazil
- 23 Patagonia Chile
- 24 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 25 Easter Island flight delays?