Hello, in trying to plan a honeymoon for May 2014. We would love to travel around Argentina but want to relax on a beach for a few days beforehand. Does anyone know where we can go in the Carribean or even Mexico of Belize that has a flight to Buenos Aires or even Monteviedo or Iguazu? Everything I find requires a layover in the U.S., which seems crazy! The beaches in Argentina and Punta del Este are not warm enough that time of year. Thanks!
Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 2 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 3 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 4 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 5 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 6 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 7 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 8 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 9 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 10 Quito recommendations
- 11 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 12 Ecuador-tour guides
- 13 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 14 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons
- 15 lima airport transport
- 16 Bird Poop Scam Making a Comeback
- 17 Father Daughter Trip to Peru
- 18 Bariloche to Puerto Varas Drive: Stops to Make?
- 19 Argentina currency
- 20 Traveling to Peru for two weeks... Itinerary suggestions needed!!
- 21 End in sight for Chile reciprocity fee
- 22 Fishing near Iguazu Falls?
- 23 Seeking Tips for Upcoming Trip to Rio, Iguazu and Buenos Aires
- 24 Macchu Picchu - Going Solo?
- 25 Need packing help for early May trip to Peru