My son is going to be in Caracus for 3 nights and wants to do a trip to the Amazon. What is the best and safest route for him to travel. Manturin? Any recommendations? Thank you
Caracus to the Amazon
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cartagena - help!
- 2 Trip Report: Argentina, Chile, Bolivia & Peru with Tweens
- 3 A few days in Uruguay from Buenos Aires
- 4 Ecuador-tour guides
- 5 Colombia + Peru in 1 month: itinerary doable?
- 6 End in sight for Chile reciprocity fee
- 7 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 8 Birding in Mindo
- 9 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 10 Sugar Loaf Trip
- 11 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 12 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 13 9 days in Rio, Buenos Aires,and Mendoza
- 14 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 15 Rio Advice for 2 Young Women
- 16 2 weeks in Argentina
- 17 Buying a SIM card in Chile for I phone 5
- 18 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 19 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 20 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 21 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 22 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 23 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 24 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 25 Salta...Travel Brain Dead